Thread: Brittle Blades, stuck in N. Grasslands

Default Brittle Blades, stuck in N. Grasslands

I am just trying to do starter solo quests, but I have been away for awhile and can't remember how to get them. Contacts in BB camp say check contracts, but I can't find any or a contract board.

You need kill bosses in Monastery (if you already get quests for them).

theres 4 quests in nortern grasslands as brittle blade. 3 repeatable and 1 quest to place a banner in the shadows of jade camp. theres also quests to kill the bosses in monestary but you will need a group for that. if you dont have any of these quest and cant get them i suggest you check your standings with them. if you arent friendly with them (green) you should run to the start of northerngrassland but the great wall and talk with the guy in a white dress. he will lead you to all factions in the zone.

gl
    Torilius Necro
    Ubermiley Pom
    Invitmi BS
    Pewpewgirl Tos

The thing with Brittle Blade as with most other factions. The more factions you have postive/negative standings with the more quests you get. As for brittle blade if you're friendly with Scarlet circle you'll have to kill a last legion commander. If you're friendly with Wolves you have to kill a Hyrkanian leader. If you're friendly with Yellow priest you have to kill a children of yakosha leader.

First time you do any faction quest you can do them twice. At least if I recall correctly, did them not so long ago and could do them twice the first time.

That's it then, I have only contacted the Blades on this character who is new in Khitai. Blades were always a later contact with my other characters.

Thanks for the help.