Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolves, LL or Tiger

I'm now leveling both Wolves and Last Legion at the same time so I can get the Wolves boots. I am gonna need the MoA's anyway When I have enough MoA's for both parts, I will go lazy and use my veteran points...

Thanks all for your replies!
    Br,
    Roevhalt

For tanking:

LL- Helm, Wrists, shoulders, chest, legs.
    Wolf- Boots, belt.
    Tigers- Gloves.

Alternatively (and better IMO)

Same as above, except, Dark messenger, belt, shoulders, gloves and legs.

PvP, just use tigers.

Edit : http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php - use the armor builder function and compare armor sets directly.

Hey!

I wonder why do you think LL legs are better than Wolf's.Conq has hate's tools(burst of aggression for example).Is it necessary and so important that should i choose worse legs?
    Wolfs-more strength, more constitution, more hit rating, more armor(1339+86strength=1597 vs 1369+71strength=1582)

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Hey!

I wonder why do you think LL legs are better than Wolf's.Conq has hate's tools(burst of aggression for example).Is it necessary and so important that should i choose worse legs?
    Wolfs-more strength, more constitution, more hit rating, more armor(1339+86strength=1597 vs 1369+71strength=1582)
    No critical rating on Wolves, that's why. Stacking critical rating is more important than some marginal increase to strength.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    No critical rating on Wolves, that's why. Stacking critical rating is more important than some marginal increase to strength.
    My main is a DT and when I started to gear my conq I was obsessed with the critical rating but now I'm not sure conq need it. Today I tested and I have 20% of critical change without any legs. So maybe is more important get survivability than crit. Right now I useing chest and legs of tigers and my conq is an agro machine and I wonder if I will tank more conformable changing to wolves.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    For pvp i would go for tigers or wolfes. this would also work very well in pve 6 mans.
    Also, "offtanks" are tanks that are not capable of doing the main objective, for example they are used to kite in vortex/palace because they lack gear to maintank. Even with my weak LL items i can "maintank" and you should not claim to be an offtank even with full epic just because your gear is better for dps/pvp.
    wolf in pvp? nah,

for pvp go pvp set, but if u still go for khitai gears, LL hate helmet, tiger chest + legs, bb rings, tiger shoes + wrist, theres pvp for u
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Kascio View Post
    For tanking:

LL- Helm, Wrists, shoulders, chest, legs.
    Wolf- Boots, belt.
    Tigers- Gloves.

Alternatively (and better IMO)

Same as above, except, Dark messenger, belt, shoulders, gloves and legs.

PvP, just use tigers.

Edit : http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php - use the armor builder function and compare armor sets directly.
    I find tiger helmet to be bad, LL hate one obiviously best one even for pvp
    The Law

Any advice on which set to get from LL? So confused as to which one is talked about in threads like this.

What kind of set should I use for general tanking? Prot? Hate? Critigation? HP? DPS?

Quote Originally Posted by ezariel View Post
    Any advice on which set to get from LL? So confused as to which one is talked about in threads like this.

What kind of set should I use for general tanking? Prot? Hate? Critigation? HP? DPS?
    do unchained quests and pray lady luck gives epix they are pretty good, farm coils for dark messenger set.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

From the last legion, you'll want the hate set.
    It goes almost always the same way for tanks gearing up in Khitai :

Last legion chest/helmet/legs/shoulders/wrists (Dts will prefer the tiger chest for the crit though)
    Wolves boots/belt (for the nice crit dmg on it)
    Tiger hands (for the crit)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast