Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Such a terrible state...

Default Such a terrible state...

Hey Hey guys-
    I normally don’t start posts like this but this time I need to talk it away- it becomes harder and harder to bear the minigames on Fury (don’t know the state on Crom) and sometimes it’s a real torture to play more than one hour (like yesterday…). The mini games are so full of… strange players who you encounter always and always again because of low population, just to give examples what annoys me most:

1.) Players who join minis with two accounts/ chars and leech with one (Edit by Anzu: No names allowed) and do this over and over again. This is so lousy that I can’t find more words for this, same as players who go afk in a mini instead of leaving- don’t they realize that they destroy matches this way? Lousy!

2.) Low-lvl “pvp’ers” who complain being attacked of r10 players and always “see” that you focus them. I mean… what should I do? Avoid to attack, run around and ignore them just because they are not r10, or what? I wonder what excuses come once they reach r10 themselves…

3.) Rangers, Necros, Demos who climb up rocks or always stand close to water to shoot, swim, dot, swim and see it as a legit way to fight. Is there really no decency in this game anymore?

4.) Most players have a terrible lack of team play and suffer from 0% situational awareness. It seems to be a virtue to never use cc for teammates, chase low HP and unimportant opponents around the map leaving the team far behind or just run to flag like a lemming.

5.) All the accusations for cheating/ hacking. I even don’t know for what cheat they accuse me because when I ask for this I get no response, I guess they even don’t know theirselves. I want to grab this chance to let you Justice guys know: Stop bothering Delred with your silly and untenable accusations, he won’t kick me from the Law

This is a whining thread, I know, and I also do know that I whined a lot recently in global what I usually don’t like to do. But sometimes things need to be talked away. Server merge is terribly needed, so that you don’t encounter always the same few annoying guys. Or we just need to start to get off our backside for premades.
    Last edited by Anzu; 29th July 2014 at 16:01.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Same on Crom ;p, less afkers. But QQ about "focusing" low pvp lvls -,- or about "cheats",(i don't say that there is no hackers/cheaters but ppl accuse mostly the one that don't cheat instead of real 2 maybe 4 hackers existing on crom) ;p Sad but true.

very well put rant in a totally unrant way but i agree. i hate how some many people count being a good player as just how many kills you get. there is so much more to it then just kill numbers.

removing group pvp from minis made everyone selfish players cause they had no reason to work for the team other then getting the win, and ive seen some insane minis while on fury where a vastly supirior team gets tonns of kills but looses cause they didnt see the guy running the flag cause all they saw was people to kill.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Got chars on Crom as well and I can guarantee, its the same.

Merge with a few tweaks needed - apply the daily quests and make active zone PvP, or just make everything in BK zones, I really dont care anymore about PvP zones at all. There are two nice duel spots in CE as well and big plus is no focking mobs. Last two PvP events were fail - District (do I need to say more), WS - I liked the places for fight (except targeting mobs) but 6 instances for 20-30ppl...seriously?

To the topic - possibility to sign up at least with one friend, so even if u end up with ppl mentioned above, u can have some fun.

2) in most cases its true, do to pug heaven, 85% of players are just a kill whores, so players usually chose to attack lowbie instead of PvP6+ soldier, balancing grind AA system could help a lit bit, but thats too much to ask.

Make pvp fun again : Hard to do now, that servers are in US only and a majority of players suffer from engine troubles and latency wonders.

Maybe if the engine and game mechanics are tweaked, but unless they play their own game from the start (not balancing at 80 and for big guilds only), that will be extremely risky.

This leaves abandoning the "carrots only for the winners" system and reward participation more.
    Work on the learning curve...make progression in pvp not as steep as pve, slower and offer more player choice and variety.

All this can help, but unless the community improves too, it will not help. Right now on Fury we have a bad combination of elitists, 3d fraps player attitude and low population who leave no space and room for others, who like to learn or play differently and who don't take winning/loosing so seriously.

I've had some fun (as in not one-sided) minis lately somehow but there was always 2-3 absolute trash on each side so it was 4v4/3v3 each time. I am really not playing a lot so I got lucky but like I was saying in the other thread the population is so low that the trash sticks out real bad and you can't really avoid it anymore.

There will always be bad and mentally sick players but they represent a large proportion of the playerbase now so bleh. I know many sane people who still play this game a lot but I sometimes wonder how the pvp focused ones can still find the will to do so...
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

You got the same on Crom just less degree cuz pop is higher.

The one thing thats a million times worse on Crom is the spawnraping, when teams are unbalanced atleast 2-3 people are on rezpad farming.

And usual for the whole 20mins.
    Kinaputten

you are right in any point
    but well the pvp on crom is even worse , just ask kinaputten who enjoys his necro there x)
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    The one thing thats a million times worse on Crom is the spawnraping, when teams are unbalanced atleast 2-3 people are on rezpad farming.

And usual for the whole 20mins.
    Ah yeah, I wanted to mentioned it as well, but somehow I forgot Res farming is popular a lot on Crom, on Fury in most cases is someone who tend to finish the minigame instead of ****.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast