Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Question to Game Developers: PvP Gear: PoM vs ToS

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    your statement is nonsense.
    experience is not nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    experience is not nonsense.
    Think I played a couple of minis with Corp last night (Electric right?)

From what I saw.....good support...doesn't mindlessly chase kills....tries to stick with main group and keep team together....what more could you want with a healer.

Interestingly later I got a mini where the other team stuck together.....we were all over the place....I got focused heavily and put on the pad alot (always at least 4v1).....got called a noob PoM because i guess I wasn't healing.....that came from a Conq and our team was me, 2 conqs and 3 rangers!!!

Worst team to heal imo...rangers will only get greens as it's lucky they even come out of hide and stick with the team let alone in melee range for blues. And Conqs just seem to think they are invincible and go charging of into the opposite team (they had BS, Sin, Demo, Barb and 2 rangers)and I have not much choice but to follow and obviously get focused first..Conq says "Heal me!!!"...yeah my 1500 big will be 10% of your health??....sure will make a difference ...not.

Does every one keep cc's for themselves to escape a situation rather than use it for the benefit of 5 other people??

Guess what....support your healer a bit more and maybe you might get heals!!!!

Nevermind the fact that our team seemed to focus the PvP lvl 2 barb (easy kill?) and let the PvP 9 Demo nuke us the whole match.

lol /rant over
    Last edited by stalkerfan; 31st July 2014 at 21:40.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Maybe this is not the best place to post this ... but most of the time if a player suggest a course of action people stick to it and helps teamplay. I'm not a good PvP player but I always ask "whats the plan" when we start. Some times noone answers, but when some do gameplay and teamplay is better because of it.

Yes communication goes a long way. Many ignore the group chat though and that is a large part of the problem with pugs.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

vbird is a good , responsible and reliable pom
    but u should know one thing about the guy , he alrdy understood that his demand about the armor/prot is not logical , tho , he will go on defending the demand ( yes , despite the fact he knows its an ilusion) just cause that's how he is ... stubborn , losing half credit his skill earns
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*