Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Assassin: The forgotten class.

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    (just reacting about this bit)

The "fix" to this would probably be not to grant energy regen to every stamina feat (which would be ridiculous) but instead to make it so that stamina is a relevant ressource again, by, for example, nerfing stamina pools or increasing stamina costs of combos.
    That would be ok for me. They can replace the first feat in general with anything they want, as long as it's useful in some kind of way. I just hate to spend 5 valuable feat points on absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblond View Post
    I just hate to spend 5 valuable feat points on absolutely nothing.
    Don't worry, we all do that since all classes have their share of useless feats.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Default Others misfortune is a bad comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Don't worry, we all do that since all classes have their share of useless feats.
    If I had cancer, it would not make me a lot happier to find out that everybody else had it as well. ;-)

And if we keep on pushing for fixes and tweaks, maybe one day ...?
    :-)

Talking No Perfect Class

I am a PVP lvl 10 BS with full T3 gear ... almost ..... some sins hit me for 6K dmg.
    ٍI don't duels anymore .... minimum ping where i live is 200 m sec now and jumps .... i do only mini games all the day and night .... Sins are pro classes in minis but many keep attacking tanks or barbs or shamans instead going for casters or rangers ............ i do love supporting my team .... else when tanks go for dps and not for flag ....... I do focus sins in any mini game ... and i allways ask casters to run to me not away ..... at-least will be waiting to kb the sin and nuke him with the caster .... not one shot .... only if pvp lvl 1- 4

Quote Originally Posted by Arabbear View Post
    I am a PVP lvl 10 BS with full T3 gear ... almost ..... some sins hit me for 6K dmg.
    ٍI don't duels anymore .... minimum ping where i live is 200 m sec now and jumps .... i do only mini games all the day and night .... Sins are pro classes in minis but many keep attacking tanks or barbs or shamans instead going for casters or rangers ............ i do love supporting my team .... else when tanks go for dps and not for flag ....... I do focus sins in any mini game ... and i allways ask casters to run to me not away ..... at-least will be waiting to kb the sin and nuke him with the caster .... not one shot .... only if pvp lvl 1- 4
    Manifestations allow you to pretty much pop sins and forget about the gay stealth attack/face stab routine. Iron Hide allows you to negate any burst if they do get through to you, and Rune of Grounding allows you to mitigate most of the sins obscene burst abilities.

As for sins focusing tanks, most people in pug minis focus tanks. Sometimes because they are bad, other times because it's all that's on the other team. I'll focus a tank it they are the biggest threat on the other team, chasing lowbie sins and casters who can barely contribute does not help your team either.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by blueblond View Post
    Because sometimes there are only heavies there. :-D
    But then you make sure you attack at the same time as your teammates, usually you'll get focused, but that's good. Kite the solider away from the group and it's an easy kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I'll focus a tank it they are the biggest threat on the other team, chasing lowbie sins and casters who can barely contribute does not help your team either.
    i duuno, personally ill focus bad/ungeared casters anyday, for me a bad caster left unfocused will essentially do as much as a good caster, might not be as well distributed, but nontheless, if left unfocused they do their fair share of dmg. as a sin itll take 8 secs tops to kill a bad caster which then has a 15 respawn time and a few more seconds to get their buffs and pets ready and a few more seconds to get back in the action: totally worth it.

Default stamina + gear should be changed to energy + gear

I agree with what he said that goes for barb too. Like barb children of yag kosha gear has a lot of stamina, more than any other gear. This is totally wasted and it should have energy pool increase instead of stamina pool increase. I mean stmina isn't going to help me catch up to casters anymore (which is what children gear used to be used for)

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Manifestations allow you to pretty much pop sins and forget about the gay stealth attack/face stab routine. Iron Hide allows you to negate any burst if they do get through to you, and Rune of Grounding allows you to mitigate most of the sins obscene burst abilities.

As for sins focusing tanks, most people in pug minis focus tanks. Sometimes because they are bad, other times because it's all that's on the other team. I'll focus a tank it they are the biggest threat on the other team, chasing lowbie sins and casters who can barely contribute does not help your team either.
    If FC implement score besides "kills" or completely remove Kills in scoreboard, people maybe encourage to play for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicenooby View Post
    If FC implement score besides "kills" or completely remove Kills in scoreboard, people maybe encourage to play for the team.
    Yup because removing content/stats always helps

How about removing Mini games so there are more people helping with the vistrix raids?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast