Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fury mini games.

Quote Originally Posted by esty17 View Post
    I am fine with splitting up the games if we could ensure additional participants to alleviate overall population concerns. I am not comfortable with using PVP levels for that split. We may be able to create better balance if rankings are based on a combination of PVP levels, gear, and AAs. A toon with full AAs and T4 gear (yet PVP 0) is still way more effective than a fresh 80 in blues that has two ranks in pressing strikes.
    this is what is wrong with gaming these days.

You always need to find a reason to complain, there is nothing at all that a game developer can do to make people happy these days.

Even if they removed all but 1 class and removed aa, you would still say "not fair if someone is allowed to feat general tree in minis"

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post

You always need to find a reason to complain, there is nothing at all that a game developer can do to make people happy these days.

Even if they removed all but 1 class and removed aa, you would still say "not fair if someone is allowed to feat general tree in minis"
    True ^^
    Main reason is that this game is not played by people who make it, so they can see the problem themselves...

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post

Uh, I was not complaining. I was just suggesting a solution to the problem of imbalance - mostly in the context of pugs to be honest since you can agree the way teams are split is not working. Perhaps my language was too strongly worded and came across as a complaint/whine/I take my ball home now - unfortunate.
    I play and will continue to play no matter what happens. Additionally, as a casual player I am content taking a backseat to hardcore players that either understand the game better or need their opinions to matter more.
    Stygian...the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    True ^^
    Main reason is that this game is not played by people who make it, so they can see the problem themselves...
    I've always said if the devs take 15 minutes out of their day to play a minigame as a "fresh" character, there would be more change in the following weeks then there has been in 6 years. It's so painfully obvious they don't PVP
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    I've always said if the devs take 15 minutes out of their day to play a minigame as a "fresh" character, there would be more change in the following weeks then there has been in 6 years. It's so painfully obvious they don't PVP

They do, on rangers.

if a dt/conq/guard pvp 5+ gets to a fresh lvl 80 blue geared necro, that necro is dead in 1 combo...

that is so true, pvp0-pvp3 should be separated. I'm pvp2 and I've seen the way they slice me (pvp4-10), not fun. since u have full pvp starting with pvp4 that's how they should split 0-3 and 4-10 more then fair and I bet fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post

Also there was a TOS I seen few days on fury, who just give free kills in minis... I didn't understand that... He didn't do anything to help the team, he just come to enemy rezpad, and waited to die and then whine in global how all are mean to him... Don't know if thats RP but its crap to see it in minis...
    Falconraven I think it was. I saw him in lots minis and then I got him on my team and just asked him to play for the team and chuck out heals if he does nothing else. He actually listened and healed the team. That's all you can ask I suppose.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

sad but true...nothing will change till all pvpers are gone one day...sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Filter3 View Post
    sad but true...nothing will change till all pvpers are gone one day...sad but true.
    rofl.....

pvpers actually fight regardless. its these fake newage "pvpers" that hide/leave/altfarm/zerg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast