Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: mystery update 2/21??

UPDATE NOTES:

Fixed a typo in some obscure tortage quest to read... " That was my intention" instead of the confusing.... " That is my intention"

I think it was just the pvp quests.
    Cropt - Conq : Drighten - DT : Raquelx - Necro : Shockubad - Tos
    Stabubad - Sin : Fatpom - Pom : Isoldethora - Rangernoez
    Burnthecross - Hox : Ragnarvor - Barb

Quote Originally Posted by Cropt View Post
    I think it was just the pvp quests.
    Maybe, just would be nice to see some patch notes for any updates.

Did anyone find anything that was changed?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

my reply got deleted.. lets just bury our head in the sand.. EEEE
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

New location in Khitai.
    Schokierendes Interview mit Funcom`s CEO enthüllt die ganze Warheit über AoC 7. Jahrestagsevent.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU8g3s76oa4

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Patch Note 2/21/17

Forum

Deleted Tmanku's Post
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Why are you keep complaining and complaining now? When some other people were complaining in forum because they werent blindly sheeps and didnt want to accept the whole situation with aoc you were mocking them because you saw them in an individual picture after they said that they quit the game which they did. So just stop complaining and go farm RF, WB, arena or even go buy conan exiles if you havent done it already to get the not so OP rune for your 24th alt. And for the state aoc is now is not just funcom to blame but also the asslickers who defend funcom and these decisions and the sheeps that keep supporting this nonsense. Because thats what aoc has become a huge unbalanced p2w nonsense.
    Last edited by zeuss; 21st February 2017 at 22:25.
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Why are you keep complaining and complaining now? When some other people were complaining in forum because they werent blindly sheeps and didnt want to accept the whole situation with aoc you were mocking them because you saw them in an individual picture after they said that they quit the game which they did. So just stop complaining and go farm RF, WB, arena or even go buy conan exiles if you havent done it already to get the not so OP rune for your 24th alt. And for the state aoc is now is not just funcom to blame but also the asslickers who defend funcom and these decisions and the sheeps that keep supporting this nonsense. Because thats what aoc has become a huge unbalanced p2w nonsense.
    Wow, man, calm down!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast