Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.1: Slithering Chaos Consolidated Feedback & Known Issues thread

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    1-year sub
    I still expect to see them in the Item Shop any day!

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    1-year sub
    Maybe they would give you 1 gem, for 1 character with a 1-year sub. But the gems would also be on the itemshop at about $30 each, or shoved into a lottery box with very low drop rates.

I'd like to request to reduce the amount of gems currently dropping from the Third Avatar in the instance.

There are 28*3(3 different gem types, total of 84 unique gems) different legendary gems according to a list in the RDB files: http://i.imgur.com/FiV6jMb.jpg
    I cross checked all the buffs and came to a list of 28 different combinations. If you follow this link you will be taken to a survery where you can check in which buffs you find appealing(Do this please). In order to see at least every gem drop at least once you have to run the instance 28 times, as the last boss drops on average 3 legendary gems. 28 times.. and 11 of the 28 times it will not drop any usefull loot. I find it badly designed to include gems with close to no demand, do as you did with ranger loot from t5. In t5 there was xbow, bolts, bow, arrows and a 1HE weapon exclusively for rangers only and in T6 there is just bow and arrows, please reduce the amount of gems. It is really frustrating, we would have to farm this instance for a year to get two of the gems we actually want, if ever..

Here is my list of unwanted gems.
    Steel Mending - Heal rating + Critigation chance.
    Silver Haze - Mana tap + Offhand rating.
    Manic Behemoth - Offhand rating + Critigation chance.
    Mending Mist - Heal rating + Hate Increase.
    Mending Haze - Heal Rating + Offhand rating.
    Ashur's Steel - Penetration + Critigation Chance.
    Silent Mist - Hate increase + Hate Decrease.
    Ashur's Mist - Hate increase + Penetration rating.
    Crawling Haze - Hate Increase + Offhand rating - Carnage conq might want it for tanking... otherwise no other use.
    Silver Behemoth - Mana tap + Critigation Chance.
    Silent Behemoth - Hate decrease + Critigation Chance.

And secondly. I would like to see some improvements on how you are communicating the blessings.. Currently a lot of people are unaware of what each blessing do. I suggest two solutions.

First solution(Least cost effective).
    Add "Effect" under the blessing describing what it gives.
    Example: http://i.imgur.com/6rXQ05A.jpg
    Pros: Faster to see what it gives
    Con: Not very detailed

Second solution (Most cost effective).
    Add more information to the buff. Currently when you click the blessing you see close to nothing.
    Update it to look like this: http://i.imgur.com/YtXTGZR.png
    Pros: More detailed information.
    Con: Slower to see what each blessing gives.

And if you missed the link to my little poll earlier, here it is again.
    https://goo.gl/forms/aUgCYTCNrcxFIdJ62
    I compiled a list of all different combinations of blessings, some of them are useless in my opinon. I would like everyone that have some insight to check in which are usefull(to you or in general), this is to get a better image of what other people think. Hopefully we can reduce the "trash" loot and get more proper loot!
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

everyone should obviously agree !
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

totally agree with Fass!

So pls Dev´s take a look into these amazing Feedback and get rid off all the garbage Gem variations plus add Rune Info!

TY :]

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    I'd like to request to reduce the amount of gems currently dropping from the Third Avatar in the instance. (...)
    I compiled a list of all different combinations of blessings, some of them are useless in my opinon. I would like everyone that have some insight to check in which are usefull(to you or in general), this is to get a better image of what other people think. Hopefully we can reduce the "trash" loot and get more proper loot!
    +1

Also agree with Fass, but not all Combinations are totaly useless:

for example:
    Ashur's Steel - Penetration + Critigation Chance.
    Ashur's Mist - Hate increase + Penetration rating.

i want this for my DT ;-)

Silver Behemoth - Mana tap + Critigation Chance.

Not the best, but also possible for DT

Manic Behemoth - Offhand rating + Critigation chance.

Maybe for DW Tanking Conq´s.....

The Rest of your List ist realy useless

Actually got a Dev reply about the gem situation. I'll just summarise what was said.

Basically the "useless" gems are "free". If they were to remove the "useless" gems we would get on average 2 gems instead of 3 gems. Also the purpose of the "less superior" gems are the main stat attribute, not the blessing itself. As a more clear example, a gem with Emandua and legendary stats is better than a gem with Emandua and epic stats. Even if it's not the ideal.

So there's that.. Still going take a long long time to get two of the gems you actually want
    Fass
    {Circle of Eternity}

So ,it's better to get useless stuff for free than removing them and give the better gems in their place ,nice to see logic is still stronk in fail-com .Good thing i don't have a ring to worry about gems !
    Last edited by -Shink-; 21st October 2016 at 12:51.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    So ,it's better to get useless stuff for free than removing them and give the better gems in their place ,nice to see logic is still stronk in ******* .Good thing i don't have a ring to worry about gems !
    What do you prefer?
    Option 1.
    Get 2 good gems + 1 gem just for the stat,
    Option 2.
    2 Good gems + nothing.

It basically changes nothing but yes, I agree it's nicer to only get usefull gems.
    Fass
    {Circle of Eternity}

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast