7. Oynx Chambers
    8. Halls of the eternal frost
    9. Aztels Fortress
    10. Caravan Raiders
    11. Scorpion Caves
    12. Oasis of Zara
    13. Imarian Ravine
    14. Frost Swamp
    15. Slaughterhouse Cellar. Attilus' Mansion. All the Villas.

Above is a list for reference purposes dungeons which may be accessed via F2P accounts, I thought I would share with the community as may find quite useful to some players.

If anyone has any other additional information on F2P dungeons, or anything else contextual I could add for specific dungeons please do respond to this post and I will update accordingly.

Zorganz - Bathed in Blood.
    Last edited by zorgan2008; 9th August 2014 at 14:08.

All dungeons under level 80 are f2p as well. Cradle of Decay and all the other pre-80's.

Oh, and you might want to post this in the Newcomer(f2p) section of the forums.

While you technically have to buy the Turan Adventure Pack. T3.5 will be permanently open without a sub after buying, so it is also F2P.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    While you technically have to buy the Turan Adventure Pack. T3.5 will be permanently open without a sub after buying, so it is also F2P.
    I did not know that. T3.5 gear did get a revamp, didn't it? Sorry, it's been awhile for me. Last I played, no one did T3.5 because the loot was horrible. I've seen some recent videos of guilds doing T3.5 but I wasn't sure if it was out of boredom or if the loot was actually worth it now.

Also you can see what is available to you via the in-game map. Dungeons, Raids, and Zones will have a red lock symbol on the map letting you know you do not have access. I'd take a screenie and post it if I wasn't feeling so lazy right now.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    I did not know that. T3.5 gear did get a revamp, didn't it? Sorry, it's been awhile for me. Last I played, no one did T3.5 because the loot was horrible. I've seen some recent videos of guilds doing T3.5 but I wasn't sure if it was out of boredom or if the loot was actually worth it now.

Also you can see what is available to you via the in-game map. Dungeons, Raids, and Zones will have a red lock symbol on the map letting you know you do not have access. I'd take a screenie and post it if I wasn't feeling so lazy right now.
    T3.5 did get loot revamp, so it is somewhat worth doing as some classes do get some good items, many other classes the gear is worse than T4. Plus you also get another source of T4 relics and dragon tears on top of the usual T4, so there's always that.

As for recent videos of T3.5, while I can't speak for other guilds, but we do T3.5 clears for the handful of good new items, plus we are so sick and tired of T4, so there's the boredom side as well.

I'm looking forward to visiting all of these soon ... Good to be back.

if anyone notices any dungeons missing from my list, please list them I will add them to the post.

thanks.

Zorganz - Bathed in Blood.