Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Transfers

Talking Rules Set?

Yes, we all knew the Mission of RAGE beforehand and we created our ONE character..yuk yuk..[the one character rule a hoot since anyone can create a new account at will]--but even that aside, it's the inactivity that is killing the server.

The server is a complete failure and an embarassment to it's lofty concept for a multitude of reasons. It should've been a probationary server...but instead, it's a server with a large dead population and a few struggling diehards. Funcom admit the failure and let our people GO!!!!
    Last edited by mortalyn; 2nd September 2014 at 18:25.

nvm
    /10char
    Last edited by UrZhu; 3rd September 2014 at 14:00.

imagine being a new player totally unaware of the situation

does starter quests, alone as normal

does night quests, alone as normal

goes on white sands, no one, 'heh its a newbie zone gotta lvl to see the pop'

reaches lvl 30: 'ok game is dead im not doing 50 more lvls on this dead game'

Quote Originally Posted by UrZhu View Post
    nvm
    /10char
    tbh thats how it was when deathwish first died. yet deathwish still had something to offer: lowbie pvp with no guards. now fury has it all

Once again, why haven't the transfers been opened yet?
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Once again, why haven't the transfers been opened yet?
    Because funcom

rage was fun today, every 80-- the 4(including me) which are all in the same guild-- are greifing every single lowbie in white sands
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

Quote Originally Posted by farmpom View Post
    rage was fun today, every 80-- the 4(including me) which are all in the same guild-- are greifing every single lowbie in white sands
    And you guys wonder why Fury and Rage are dying...please feel free to tell the low level characters that you guys can't kill them on Crom and that they are welcome to come here and actually get to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    And you guys wonder why Fury and Rage are dying...please feel free to tell the low level characters that you guys can't kill them on Crom and that they are welcome to come here and actually get to play the game.
    Pretty sure he's joking lol
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    server is dead, needs to close
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast