Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Update 4.4 tonight

I think they already said leaving would break the pvp streak thingy.

But yes this is rushed, the class changes are... sigh :/

Still nice to have some changes but some things are really silly as has been pointed out on TL already. No Carnage conq or DT change either...
    Last edited by kalston; 8th October 2014 at 14:23.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Lol they add mana regen to all Bear Shaman T5 gear, but PoM and ToS only have 2-3 items with mana regen. And stamina regen to all ranger T5 gear

Thats quite a large patch . I was hoping they would wait a bit longer on the T1 on steroid raids untill we could get some more clarification regarding the loot system. Itsnot all very clear on how its going to work. I assume smaller patches will come along the way fixing minor bugs but were the encounters even ready?

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Lol they add mana regen to all Bear Shaman T5 gear, but PoM and ToS only have 2-3 items with mana regen. And stamina regen to all ranger T5 gear
    post...pics....now...

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Could you post some screen please?
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Yeah it would be nice if somebody could take the time and post pics of all the gear.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

dark templer:
    * gets an intelligence necklace? [Amulet of Pure Ice]
    * interesting stats like: 1% hate modifier and allot of magic dmg

this is best you could do with the tos gear? (lookwise)

guardian:
    * dont see a reason yet for wanting the belt. protection on it could be increased.
    * hate modifier instat of hate increase on 5 pieces, wonder how it will work out agro wise. (dt still has some hate increase pieces)

Based on what i saw for most classes at the T5 vendors the stats on gear including the necklaces were meh.. no too much of an upgrade at all if you have T4 ..in fact some gear was actually downgrades...tbh i think this gear is equivalent to T4.5 .. i really hope the set bonuses make this gear worth grinding for

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    dark templer:
    * gets an intelligence necklace? [Amulet of Pure Ice]
    * interesting stats like: 1% hate modifier and allot of magic dmg

this is best you could do with the tos gear? (lookwise)

guardian:
    * dont see a reason yet for wanting the belt. protection on it could be increased.
    * hate modifier instat of hate increase on 5 pieces, wonder how it will work out agro wise. (dt still has some hate increase pieces)
    For the love of Crom please post the damn pics so we have some idea of what the heck you're talking about. I'm gonna go bonkers at 5 pm when Im stuck in bumper to bumper NY traffic.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast