Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Festival and PvP Daily Quests : Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Wrote from a phone, so spelling nazi and grammer nazi bewae!

I would LOVE to, BUT wife, kid, baby on the way in dec, job, etc, eu primetime to me is lunchtime. I'm always at work and cannot play untl later.

If pop was normal, would have no problems, but it is the lowest during my play time. What I explained in my previous post, happens every time I am on. Half, if not more, of the 15 or less pvpers on at any given time I play, is carnage. Carnage does not attack carnage in minis, and they zerg as much as possible in open world.

SO, at any given ame, such as last night, there were barely enough people on to get a mini going. Two carnage on each team. I wentaround the corner running with one of the carnage from my team, and met the two carnage on their team the one on my team stodd there as the two from the other team killed me 2 v 1. That douchery makes lopsided minis even more lopsided and frustrating. If there is one carnage on your team, and more than one on the other, your single carnage member will either stand and let the other two win easily, or focus lowbies to pad his kdr.

Of course they say they never zerg, when they do every time in open wrld, which is fine as it is ffa. BUT, since the pop is so low, no one else realy stands a chance against a 7,8,9+ group, as that is more than half the pvp pop when I am on, and instantly outzergs anone.

Carnage is actually playing the best way with limited pop, which is not their fault, but it very frustrating for everyone else(theother 6 peple) trying to pvp.

I would love to have a larger pop, then carnage would be of no conseqense, but my life outside of aoc will not allow me to every get on in eu primetime.

That really sucks, as I love aoc. I think the time for me playing is slipping away, as with the current situation, it just isn't fun anymore. I was hoping for a larger pop increase, as crith has done a wonderful job and is really trying, but lack of pop andinterest from the lck of advertising has negatively affectec any pvp influense.

Whine me a river, yes? Giggity!
    I know Carnage, and I know their acting style. But I didnt know thats this was the rest od US players left.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    I know Carnage, and I know their acting style. But I didnt know thats this was the rest od US players left.
    At night, yes. Last night I was able to get on a few hours earlier then normal. Two minis running at once. Carnage was of no consequence. It's only when they are the majority, which is mainly US night.

Default Guards

I'm being killed by the guards in the commons district during the event... neat!

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...49&postcount=2

post updated with new patch information.
    That's for the update Cirith, any news on when the class balance changes are coming to live? I was under the impression that this patch was going to bring the class changes. The pvp patch has been great fun I think we all agree but the most important part is yet to be released. At least throw the noncontroversial onces on live like the flesh to worms change which everyone agrees with. Cheers!
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...49&postcount=2

post updated with new patch information.
    Only thing I'm disappointed not to see is victory token for every member of the winning team in team arena, not only top killers of each archetype. This can be frustrating when you're the only one of team without a reward. You don't even get the xp buff !
    Like if you lost.
    Last edited by Religolibri; 17th June 2014 at 07:26.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

This policy results in people like me not even bothering with that content.

You really should consider doing more for participating motivation and fun, to let people play it, even if they get no kills and are farmed. After all they invest their real life time all for the benefit of others. Or you are content enough with low participation and always the same faces?
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 17th June 2014 at 05:54.

The Blood Begets Blood quest now provides team credit.

This doesn't seem to be the case for me anymore

CAn you create more really cool ways to alienate lower level pvp players ? How about just giving the rank 10;s a dragon mount that flies around and can one shot everyone, That would sayve a lot more time then giving already maxed out character more rewards for hacking , cheating, exploiting and botting.

I would much rather see the game cleanse it self of the exploiting and hacking then wasted on rewarding those players for botting hacking cheating and exploiting.

But keep hammering those nails into the coffin, game is almost dead, so please , continue with thes unthoughout ideas that will help AoC die faster.

Good job !

I have to say, this has been the worst game directed since launch and anyone who says to reward those who cheat, exploit, bot and hack needs to be fired and replaced with an actual director who knows what pvp is about.

Also one of the worst events I've seen in any mmorpg.
    Last edited by Utogi; 17th August 2014 at 03:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Utogi View Post
    CAn you create more really cool ways to alienate lower level pvp players ? How about just giving the rank 10;s a dragon mount that flies around and can one shot everyone, That would sayve a lot more time then giving already maxed out character more rewards for hacking , cheating, exploiting and botting.

I would much rather see the game cleanse it self of the exploiting and hacking then wasted on rewarding those players for botting hacking cheating and exploiting.

But keep hammering those nails into the coffin, game is almost dead, so please , continue with thes unthoughout ideas that will help AoC die faster.

Good job !

I have to say, this has been the worst game directed since launch and anyone who says to reward those who cheat, exploit, bot and hack needs to be fired and replaced with an actual director who knows what pvp is about.

Also one of the worst events I've seen in any mmorpg.
    game is dead because utogi plays it.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast