Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dev letter today? - THAT kind of thread

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Running out of time for a letter today!
    he can still make it....

but I guess he won't..

I will go read my game manual from 2008 and cry myself to sleep,.

night everyone!
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Shame the GD was chased off the forum. He hasn't posted since May 1st. So yeah, no letter until sometime next week.
    Truth be told, I'm forcing him to pet the French Mod Team. No letter until we're properly brushed.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    Truth be told, I'm forcing him to pet the French Mod Team. No letter until we're properly brushed.
    last time I checked he was too buisy playing the air guitar

see?
    http://oceanicgamer.com/wp-content/u...oel-bylos.jpeg
    Retired

Funcom

My best guess is that you will see it Tuesday (Monday if things go faster than expected).

It contains details of the next patch, a few comments on the recent updates and a little bit of additional news that should make people happy*.

*Disclaimer - I give no guarantees as to your happiness level after reading said news.

why do you even need a letter every month>? like come on...

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    My best guess is that you will see it Tuesday (Monday if things go faster than expected).

It contains details of the next patch, a few comments on the recent updates and a little bit of additional news that should make people happy*.

*Disclaimer - I give no guarantees as to your happiness level after reading said news.
    "As Tokyo is now live on the testlive servers we're bringing some coders from TSW to speed up the process for the tradeskill revamp. On top of that we'll bring our finest AI designers to shape up and fine tune the palace of cetris raid instance to come in Q4 2014. After we decided to chang the Slithering Chaos from a 6man dungeon to a new 12 man dungeon it's soon ready for release, expect to see it on testlive in June!"

Yes? Pls?

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    After we decided to chang the Slithering Chaos from a 12man dungeon to a new 6man
    corrected for you.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

And plains to fix mini games and PvP in general, oh great Forum God?

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    corrected for you.
    The initial plan was intended to be a 6man dungeon but they decided to change things up and make it 12man instead.

We kinda lack informations about 12-man dungeon, especially on the loot. Imho they must be on same quality than raid loot, or nobody will want to grab 11 players to do it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast