Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Game Director Letter – April 2014 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    TYVM, Your saying that activities that require more people (therefore more coordination) should be rewarded with better gear yes? That's what YOU have said. Now I tell you that sieges have more than double the amount of total players than a raid. By your own logic, sieges should give the best gear then.
    Coordination in a siege? Hah, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Raid > siege. For obvious reasons. Surprised i need to tell you this.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    I don't care where or how t4 gear is being used. I did not bring that up. I have no interest in such thing. You dummies keep bringing up pvp and i don't care. I also don't care about the gap that t4 gear made against the whatever level pvp gear. Not my concern. Everyone is free to enter t4 raids and get those items.

One other thing i don't care about is the bragging about your full t4 toons. You are not the only one with t4 items. Having t4 gear don't make you good or expert of things, it did not make you good two years ago when you got your first piece and it certainly dont make you good now in the present. I'm not interested in your achievements.
    Sounds like you do care, otherwise you wouldn't be spending all day replying to this thread for no reason.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Yes. A day went by just like that. Didn't even notice.

@Phil

MAy i aks why you even bother about pvp gear being better in pvp but being still way weaker in pve then Pve gear when you dont care about PvP at all? Oo

Is there any logic behind it that you bother about gear and a playstyle you dont even used to play?

If you wanna have t5 pve Gear as a raider while pvpers only can get t4 pvp gear it is no problem at all as long as pvp t4 is better in pvp then t5 which can totally be ignored by you when not playing pvp...

Coordination in a siege? Hah, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Raid > siege. For obvious reasons. Surprised i need to tell you this.
    We have a winner here.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

For obvious reasons? Like because you raid and don't pvp. Makes sense...

Also could you screen shot your characters stat page so we can see how many times you have sieged?
    obvious reasons being that you can run back unlimited times to complete the objective while the fight keeps going. that's coordination for you.

and no, i won't be taking any screenshots because i have nothing to prove. i really don't care what you think of me. and i don't see why i need to check how many sieges i've been to, makes no difference to me if its 100 or 3. i'm fine with both.

obvious reasons being that you can run back unlimited times to complete the objective while the fight keeps going. that's coordination for you.

and no, i won't be taking any screenshots because i have nothing to prove. i really don't care what you think of me. and i don't see why i need to check how many sieges i've been to, makes no difference to me if its 100 or 3. i'm fine with both.
    Just checking because its pretty obvious you have no idea about sieges and pvp in general. Sieges have more people and guess what? The fight changes every single time.

Don't tell me you think raids are harder (or require more coordination) than any type of pvp. Pve doesn't change, it's the same fight over and over and over. Wow! Must be crazy hard every time... Players adapt, every fight is different. You need to be consistent with your arguments. You say activities with more people should be rewarded more, so by YOUR own logic we'll just agree to have sieges and open world grant the best gear.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

T5 raid gear must be of higher stat value than T4, to not be is total fail. This nonsense about "horizontal progression" is just that, nonsense. I can't think of any major mmo with raiding the last few years that did not have vertical gear progression and/or player level cap increases.

Characters get better gear and/or more levels, and content gets easier as a result. That's perfectly fine and acceptable. In AoC we've had vertical gear progression across all the raiding tiers. T1<T2<T3<T3.5<T4, and T5 should be better than T4. Where we had a detour on this gear progression was in 2010 when Khitai gear made a large portion of the T3 armors not best in slot. However the T3.5 and T4 gear got the gear progression back on track by being better than Khitai gear.

As for "horizontal" gear progression, don't we already have that with the 3 different soldier T4 sets and the 2 healer sets? I'd be ok with an alternate set for dps, but I'm not seeing much of a reason for it tbh. We already have that with the various dps armor sets from the Khitai factions, but 99.9% of dps toons use Tamarins for light/medium dps sets, or Brittle Blade for cloth dps sets.

Funcom, just take the existing T4 armor sets and increase the stats by 10-15% across the board and voila, you have your T5 item budgets, just need to make sure they look cool visually.

Just checking because its pretty obvious you have no idea about sieges and pvp in general. Sieges have more people and guess what? The fight changes every single time.

Don't tell me you think raids are harder (or require more coordination) than any type of pvp. Pve doesn't change, it's the same fight over and over and over. Wow! Must be crazy hard every time... Players adapt, every fight is different. You need to be consistent with your arguments. You say activities with more people should be rewarded more, so by YOUR own logic we'll just agree to have sieges and open world grant the best gear.
    yes no idea about anything. zero knowledge. are sieges the things where everyone brings either necro, demo or ranger? yes, that has changed a lot over the years also needs lots of coordination.

sitting at a respad don't require huge amounts of coordination. or attacking an almost dead player and send off some tells saying how you owned him/her. and declining duels to save your face is also very nice. hunt for the k/d.

you can agree to anything you want, not going to stop you. if it makes you happy, so be it. i have zero interest in what you have to say. my arguments are my own and i don't need to explain myself to anyone if i don't wish to do so.