Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why is Blood and Gory not more popular?

hey i was playing with 7 toons on rage and i have to admit it was ace fun even tho pop was low - but even that the biggest repulse there happened was exploiting, duping etc ahhh and cheaters everywhere - heh like FC would give damn thing about it - so i quit and never came back :/

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    There was a huge problem with Bori on the regular servers where people could get full pvp 10 without doing any pvp, for years people farmed it, transferred to deserted servers to farm it faster then to transfer back when pvp 10.

Then T4 pve came out and it was better than the bori stuff so people farmed that, then they transfered to crom to get it faster and then they transfer back to fury.

The common factors here is "get gear before doing pvp" or "get gear to dominate weaker players and wave epeen".

For some strange reason people thought that these 2 things wont happen in RAGE server but it has. And the problem is massively worse on RAGE because of no Bori, no K6s, and no T4 Raiding. Bear with me i'll explain...

You see there are 2 guilds on RAGE, between them they have the majority of the top level pvp players on RAGE, they are pvp 8-9-10 and unlike on Crom or Fury here it takes a fvcking long time to be able to get this gear to be competitive because the number of minis per day are limited. And if youre not in these 2 guilds youre not going to realistically level up in pvp. So your life here is getting owned 24/7 by infinitely better geared and people of dubious character. You are in blues they are in pvp 7-10 epics. You're just fishbait.

On Crom or Fury you can go bori and close the gap a little - you can go Khitia and get some ok gear for pvp, you can raid T4 and be competitive.

You cant do this on RAGE. And the icing on the cake, 1 of the 2 guilds on RAGE is a HUGE hacking guild. IMO a complete waste of time to roll on RAGE.
    I can only agree with your last statement. Huge hacking guild. A lvl 67 tos could out dps me in full pvp set haha very funny that was. NOT. I def dont recommend going to rage after this bad experience.
    Rage - Liangxu - Demo

Quote Originally Posted by Liangxu View Post
    I can only agree with your last statement. Huge hacking guild. A lvl 67 tos could out dps me in full pvp set haha very funny that was. NOT. I def dont recommend going to rage after this bad experience.
    there are no dps hacks from what i know. u just got schooled xd, i think ur talking about a tos that is good at what he does, been playing for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    there are no dps hacks from what i know. u just got schooled xd, i think ur talking about a tos that is good at what he does, been playing for a long time
    Maybe you are right but how can he beat me altho i have no problem beating a pvp lvl 8 with my conq lvl 4? Explain to me how he can out dps me like that without running out of mana. Sry but im not a clicker and i do know how to play. If you can convince me then please do so.
    Rage - Liangxu - Demo

to be honest i just want to get off this server
    Rage - Liangxu - Demo

Quote Originally Posted by Liangxu View Post
    Maybe you are right but how can he beat me altho i have no problem beating a pvp lvl 8 with my conq lvl 4? Explain to me how he can out dps me like that without running out of mana. Sry but im not a clicker and i do know how to play. If you can convince me then please do so.
    ur that pvp4 conq in khes, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Darcore View Post
    ur that pvp4 conq in khes, right?
    Nah ~ that's me ...
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

not sure if you were that guy but yes it happend on kheshatta and i think the guy used a speedhack.
    Rage - Liangxu - Demo

really it just spoils the joy for me when using speedhack. If you were the one, you know that i was not a noob.
    Rage - Liangxu - Demo

reason rage is dead because.

1. item shop for credit card warriors.
    2. khitai, few guilds rushed to 80 to farm / exploit dungeons for fast gear to gain HUGEEE advantage compared to others.

3. exploits which im not gonna mention. and then the fact that poeple started to buy gear from corrupted gm's.. russians running around in full t4 gear.. oh pls..
    The Law

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast