Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Disciples of Faceliftianity

any and all teams are welcome to premade GroundZer0 sunday night 10:30 est.im paying 5 gold per player on any team to win.i know its not much but will buy your pots XD
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

id be willing to organize a pug team to fight us if no guilds want to premade. The pug team can use our voip for chat. I would even be willing to play on the pug team if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gkahn View Post
    any and all teams are welcome to premade GroundZer0 sunday night 10:30 est.im paying 5 gold per player on any team to win.i know its not much but will buy your pots XD
    if we get a decent heal ill organize a group mate

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    if we get a decent heal ill organize a group mate
    awsome looking forward to it chegy.just let Me Cookiejuice or Facelift know in gm or here in PM

it came to my attention lastnight that some might feel GroundZer0 is only targeting Black Lotus rouges for premades and no one ells.well to clear that up and to repeat what has been said in other posts.we want to premade any and all who can make a team on rage.win or lose we are just looking for good games and fun.so again any and all who have toons on rage GroundZer0 wants to premade you.thank you all hope to see you in the mini.

ill have a team sunday be there 10:30 mmm 30 Gold =)

Well, it would be good to pug it out a bit, since its hard to find a heal in my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    Well, it would be good to pug it out a bit, since its hard to find a heal in my case.
    If u set up a day and give me advance notice I could play healer for you

hey any other guilds on rage want to premade? we will have a team this sunday and looking for someone to fight.any and all are welcome to come jump in for some fun.Rus order BLR brethren BO anyone =) hope to see yall out there

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234