Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: barb vs sin burst damage

barb whining from sin, this is hilarious, i guess i should just upload video where t1-t2 barb is farming t3,5 / t4 sins ;>
    The Law

oh and to make double post, so barb having cd in his cc removes while sin is not having any cd in aod or eb? i guess aod got bit more cd than your escape artist...
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    barb whining from sin, this is hilarious, i guess i should just upload video where t1-t2 barb is farming t3,5 / t4 sins ;>
    show me how u farm Hamap, cuz others sins are easy

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusLL View Post
    1) barb KB or stun useless due to EB or AoD
    2) two random 5k crits
    3) barb dead
    Can you please tell me you play this game?
    Stun useless due AoD.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Can you please tell me you play this game?
    Stun useless due AoD.. LOL
    Yeh, sorry, I forgot to add Lotus Overdose to that list.
    You've to understand, playing the barb so much, I'm not used anymore to classes having more than 1-2 useful feats in their whole trees.

Hmm..

Cant stun cuz of AOD? Plz try this and comment again. AOD give no stun resist.

Further someone complained about barbs no escape being useless cuz of long casting time.. Mate, sin stun and fear is the same. Its actually identical! No escape is not useless at all but use it at the right time.

I have pvp 8 barb and pvp 10 sin. I can rip barbs apart with my sin and i can do the same to sins on my barb. Sometimes barbs kick my ass on my sin and so on.. Its a l2p issue and u will allways meet a better player, with a better specc for killing you, better cds or better gear..

Anyway, my barb really shine at grp pvp. Its one of the best support classes and for this with berserkerbuild u can rock. If you look at the video posted in this thread u see 2 guys playing perfectly together, looking after eachother and using bloodrage and ccs as u should. This is why they usually survive the other 3-4 guys, they play smart and use the barb tools. The other guys not so smart
    I can burn a target faster om my sin sure but i dont have the tools for my grps survival like on my barb.
    On the sin i can take out a dps target easily but then ill die if the other grp knows who to focus. On my barb i can stay alive, protect our dps/heals and still get some kills.

For gankin and pure fun the sin is über, but for a group point of view the barb brings a little more. Id like to add that a sin can also rock if protected by the grp. Barely happens tho.

Imo both classes is like they should be, like the class description say. Sin is a glass cannon with a big C and barb is a cc/support dpser with ability to really stay alive if played right.

I play a jhebba to win and is cappin flags, but ofc i killhunt a little too on the way. My sin is usually something like 28/8 in a my favoured mini. My barb is usually something like 14/4. But i play the 2 classes different. Im not a pro player, far from it but its all a l2p issue guys. Barb is fine! Sin is fine and conq is über!

U need to understand that the classes are different for a reason. U have + and - with them both! Play the one that suit ur playstyle the best.

I play a demo too btw, thats a killing machine right there.

Stalk them like a ranger, kill them swiftly like a sin and brag about it laterz like a true barbarian..

Trippel, the nab assassin with zero T4 (

Thank you Trippel. Your post is 100% correct, and I noticed that you can do it way better than i do explaining to these 2-4 "wanna have only 1 class in game guys"
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    show me how u farm Hamap, cuz others sins are easy
    you need the screenshot where i owned namar in duel?

pvp 8 hox vs 10 sin in full t4 and resluts were 3-4

no cd waiting after duels, so i had demon form / pc on cd while he had sometimes aod / dull pain,

ups deleted them,
    well i guess i just show screen shot with barb vs namar then ;>

http://i43.tinypic.com/10qkmew.png

and that my gentlemen is not my barbs vanity gear, actually was pvp 6 barb without tokens to buy pvp t2 gear ;(
    The Law

I don't see how the hox beat the sin. Hox is the worst class in the game. I could see a barb killing a bloody conq way before I see a hox beat a sin. Either the hox was uber pro or the sin was pathetic; but it was probably a combination of both.
    maybe no prot gear on sin too.

going form hox to sin is like going from "blood shroud" to "vom" on a dt.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Hox is not as bad as you think.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast