Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Conq's <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    well that all depends on what kind of garbage is trying to hit you
    minigame pug nabs

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    Reason why i said it, had pvp3 ranger on my other account. When it was on, i could read EVADE EVADE EVADE EVADE RESIST RESIST RESIST spam on my screen
    Then it stops working like that after pvp 4

I really dont see any point to this post. Is conq a strong class now? yes it is? are there element to make it OP? yes there are. Is Conq a game breaking class? NO ITS NOT, HOWEVER THERE ARE CLASSES OUT THERE THAT RUIN PVP.

Some examples that come to mind

1)Ranger, no matter if they got super gear a well played ranger just rocks, No skill needed. The reason is that you cant fight a ranger unless he wants to fight back. Too much single target dps, too many ccs, medium armor, speed buff from aa. We see that in a every mini including a good ranger, he will change the minigame no matter what.

2) Demo. Super op class in the right hands from the time aoc launched

3)Sin the joke of AoC. Its better to take no dmg than to mitigate a portion of it. Thats sin. No need to use PvP gear cause of LO so maximized results from PvE gear. Totally OP vs any caster no reason to explain why

So stop raging vs conq and maybe ask for those classes to be fixed first. Posting silly numbers doesnt prove anything, just creates false ideas just are corrected by everyday gameplay that proves the opposite

What is see in mini is that a good duo on ranger (add some range dps to stop discussion)and he's unable to do that much, CCs or not.
    Sure there's the case of KD whore but anyway, their team fail everytime because of the lack of support the ranger give.

2.5 people focusing ranger he die.
    6 people focusing conq, he survive and escape with bubble.

You just have to be a ranger focused by a DT and a conq for once. The best part is when the one you snare resist.
    Last edited by Religolibri; 14th September 2013 at 11:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan77 View Post
    I really dont see any point to this post. Is conq a strong class now? yes it is? are there element to make it OP? yes there are. Is Conq a game breaking class? NO ITS NOT, HOWEVER THERE ARE CLASSES OUT THERE THAT RUIN PVP.

Some examples that come to mind

1)Ranger, no matter if they got super gear a well played ranger just rocks, No skill needed. The reason is that you cant fight a ranger unless he wants to fight back. Too much single target dps, too many ccs, medium armor, speed buff from aa. We see that in a every mini including a good ranger, he will change the minigame no matter what.

2) Demo. Super op class in the right hands from the time aoc launched

3)Sin the joke of AoC. Its better to take no dmg than to mitigate a portion of it. Thats sin. No need to use PvP gear cause of LO so maximized results from PvE gear. Totally OP vs any caster no reason to explain why

So stop raging vs conq and maybe ask for those classes to be fixed first. Posting silly numbers doesnt prove anything, just creates false ideas just are corrected by everyday gameplay that proves the opposite

you Have absolutly no idea what u talking about.....

conq is a f*ucking raid boss. it do more dmg than most dps classes. its absolutly too easy to play,. retribution.. omfg u can kill a dt or sin or demo when u are afking.. and then burst of aggression instant aoe kb with 0 secend cd in mini games.. just epic
    and yea its totally game breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post

conq is a f*ucking raid boss. it do more dmg than most dps classes. its absolutly too easy to play,. retribution.. omfg u can kill a dt or sin or demo when u are afking.. and then burst of aggression instant aoe kb with 0 secend cd in mini games.. just epic
    and yea its totally game breaking
    1. Retributive doesn't do anywhere near that dmg. Screen shot it otherwise.

2.burst of aggression is half second cast time feated with a very short aoe. 1.5 - 2m.

3. You enjoy exaggerating, yes?
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

I actually have a good idea of what i m talking about with more than 25k kills on multiple toons, including conq r7, dt r10, bs r8, guard r6, barb r8, pom r6 and some other lowbies.
    As I said conq is in a good state atm no doubt but not even far from what other classes can do,including your main the sin. So relax, enjoy the game and quit the rage. If you think your conq is that OP go and start the carnage. Btw i havent seen you posting pics from your sin vs clothies if you get my point. Also you can try duel some good players of the classes i mentioned and see if you overcome them with your gamebreaking conq. Would love to see you getting a good demo under 70%...

who cares about pvp levels? bori all the way...

or i need start bragging here that i been playing pvp 8 sin (male) pvp 9 sin male. pvp 7 sin female. pvp 8 hox.. pvp 10 dt.. pvp 4 shaman..pvp 5-9 conq... pvp 5-10 guard.. AND THE LIST GOES ON..

man. burst of agression is so fast kb that its impossible to avoid. unless conq is clicker.. and it does not have cd in mini games since there is always some one farming pvp 0 demos there xD

25k kills? and my ex sin had 10000 k kills and now delred sin is 20000+ ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    You let a conq get two 3 step combos off on you unopposed? Sounds like l2p issue, honestly.

You complain about brute and carnage at same time making it sound like you can get all this stuff together in one spec.

Conq is extremely powerful for sure, especially brute with a high dps 2h.

By the way, OLP displays bugged dmg numbers when your opponent has low hp. I don't know exactly what causes it, but all of my 4k+ non-crit OLP always occur when the opponent has less than 1k HP left. I've had a couple of 8k OLP but always non crit and with the opponent having 200ish hp left.
    There is nothing hard about landing 3 step combos. Why would a conq even use a 3 step is beyond me.

Either way, sprint strafe jump swing at the air if the conq wants and come back land the 360degree aoe combo... easy as cake. How can that be a learn to play issue...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast