Thread: You've arrived. Thank the gods

Default You've arrived. Thank the gods

American brothers and sisters, welcome to Fury!

Enjoy your stay, for we surely will.

Fury is home to many- whiners, cheaters, guard huggers, Global spammers, kids skipping school and addicts. It is also home to a lot of genuinely great people and I hope you, too, will find a home here.

The inevitable culture clash will no doubt be both amusing and infuriating to many. Our Russians will delight in filling your Global with strange, exotic characters and words and making fun of your decadent ways. But please remember, this is just a game. Play it, enjoy it and HAVE FUN!

Yurop out.
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

thank you. Looking forward to some fresh pvp faces.

Cheaters I've only seen 1 (ubertroll?) 11k damage on Soul for our feast LOL

But whiners? Load of them accuse you of cheating... Its like a cheat paranoid server...

Quote Originally Posted by Icoyce View Post
    The inevitable culture clash will no doubt be both amusing and infuriating to many. Our Russians will delight in filling your Global with strange, exotic characters and words...
    Yes, but i dont think this is funny. They want chase away all if dont speak russian. i feel hurt by i am closed out for global talking. This behave have a background message; "You dont speak russian, you are unimportant! We dont need you! We dont interest at your opinion!" Very unfriendly.
    I dont think this attitude will change after merge, may they will increase this pressure for americans feel the "russian power".
    Artarosse

I played JS mini map at 2am GMT last night whiles other games were still going.

I am loving this, so Welcome to Fury though you wont meet many of my peers during this hours I will keep you company.

Reading Russian isn't that hard. I highly recommend anyone with any interest in politics business engineering or talking to really hot chicks look at this as an opportunity to grow.
    Satet-ka High Priest of Set

I love the amount of pvp EU has, US has been lacking...

Quote Originally Posted by starhunterceo View Post
    Reading Russian isn't that hard. I highly recommend anyone with any interest in politics business engineering or talking to really hot chicks look at this as an opportunity to grow.
    Actually yes, the Russian writing ain't that complicated, now as for the language itself it's a whole other story
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.