Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PVP solution for Dev team

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    join a t4 raiding guild for t4 gear.
    do minigames and win them to get minigame tokens.

And plz dont make silly posts asking for pve rewards doing minigames and asking minigames to turn into dungeons dropping t4 gear its just ridiculous
    Not sure how becouse doing pve helps you alot on pvp so why not have doing pvp help you in pvp..... So your ok with pve to pvp but not pvp to pvp

Pve works.

Pvp is broken. What you people are suggesting is that you break Pve to make Pvp even more fvcked up than it already is.
    Last edited by K4nnyc; 19th August 2013 at 10:59.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Pve works.

Pvp is broken. What you people are suggesting is that you break Pve to make Pvp even more fvcked up than it already is.
    Yea so my point here is PvE gear/weapons working beter then PvP gear/weapons and PvE players have with full AA's and with this gear/weapons really big advantage vs new players...Why we looking and suggesting Devs arenas,PvP ranking,PvP guild ranking and some more and more good and cool stuf for PvP when they need to fix first step for our PvP players?This is first what need to be fix and then PvP balance with this gear and then add arenas,ranking and more stuf...Most players who are calling themselfs "PvP players"they are not 100% PvP player because rite now it's NO real PvP guild on one PvP server or in AoC game becouse PvP gear don't working or it's not beter then PvE gear/weapons.This is also one more reason why our PvP world dieing and everyone knows PvP players don't want to do PvE like PvE players (talking about true PvP players).Bottom line is this our"PvP players"how they are calling themselfs they are not poiting to Devs one of the main stuf in PvP and they are asking about unlich mini games,arenas,premades,rankings ... and why not to fix first our PvP gear/weapons?Becouse they are all full with PvE gear/weapons (t4) and they want to have advantage vs new players.Till Devs don't fix this it will be no new pvp bood in AoC !!!
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Djeneraldraza View Post
    Yea so my point here is PvE gear/weapons working beter then PvP gear/weapons and PvE players have with full AA's and with this gear/weapons really big advantage vs new players...Why we looking and suggesting Devs arenas,PvP ranking,PvP guild ranking and some more and more good and cool stuf for PvP when they need to fix first step for our PvP players?This is first what need to be fix and then PvP balance with this gear and then add arenas,ranking and more stuf...Most players who are calling themselfs "PvP players"they are not 100% PvP player because rite now it's NO real PvP guild on one PvP server or in AoC game becouse PvP gear don't working or it's not beter then PvE gear/weapons.This is also one more reason why our PvP world dieing and everyone knows PvP players don't want to do PvE like PvE players (talking about true PvP players).Bottom line is this our"PvP players"how they are calling themselfs they are not poiting to Devs one of the main stuf in PvP and they are asking about unlich mini games,arenas,premades,rankings ... and why not to fix first our PvP gear/weapons?Becouse they are all full with PvE gear/weapons (t4) and they want to have advantage vs new players.Till Devs don't fix this it will be no new pvp bood in AoC !!!
    The best thing funcom can do, is remove mini games all together. Remove stats on pvp all together, make SET the only server type there is, and leave it as that. its a PVE game for PVE players. They will never get balance or pvp right, so lets stop even trying to help them.

By removing minis, the balance and mini game issues will go away. No more worrying about pvp 10s on one team, or all the healers on one team. There are no more teams.

And keeping sets rule set, allows them to not worry about open world ganking and all the QQs that go with it. just leave it alone. Perhaps keep the arena at the most.

If you want pvp, go somewhere else, at least thats the message I have gotten for the last 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    The best thing funcom can do, is remove mini games all together. Remove stats on pvp all together, make SET the only server type there is, and leave it as that. its a PVE game for PVE players. They will never get balance or pvp right, so lets stop even trying to help them.

By removing minis, the balance and mini game issues will go away. No more worrying about pvp 10s on one team, or all the healers on one team. There are no more teams.

And keeping sets rule set, allows them to not worry about open world ganking and all the QQs that go with it. just leave it alone. Perhaps keep the arena at the most.

If you want pvp, go somewhere else, at least thats the message I have gotten for the last 5 years.
    I don't know who you are, where you from. But to make that suggestion, I will find you and I will slap the living poop out of you. Yes your poop will be alive and wondering what the **** its doing outside of your body and not in the toilet.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    I don't know who you are, where you from. But to make that suggestion, I will find you and I will slap the living poop out of you. Yes your poop will be alive and wondering what the **** its doing outside of your body and not in the toilet.
    Ken bro stop men...I do know u are mad about PvP stuf ingame like most of us pvp players left ingame but real enemy to all PvP players is not one individual,it's Devs who don't know what is the main problem ingame and they are taking sugestions from players who are not true PvP players.This ppl QQ about premades b4 and we all saw what this did to PvP guilds and players.PvP potencional and skills and quality of PvP drop big time after removing premades and adding this PUG minis .All good old PvP guilds left and quit the game.This is only one example why PvP players quit the game and trust me on this it's hundred more stuf wrong in PvP but let's first fix main stuf in PvP and this is our gear/weapons and balance with this stuf in PvP.Then we can talk about arenas,premades,rankings,seages...Make PvP gear/weapons work only for PvP and PvE gear/weapons work good for PvE ONLY.Easy fix rite now it is make curent PvE gear/weapons for 50% less stats then PvP'10 sets and u will temperely fix this.Is this really this hard to do at and separate PvP dmg from PvE?Or just give us PvE drops (t4) in PvP becouse they are two times beter then curent PvP gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Djeneraldraza View Post
    Ken bro stop men...I do know u are mad about PvP stuf ingame like most of us pvp players left ingame but real enemy to all PvP players is not one individual,it's Devs who don't know what is the main problem ingame and they are taking sugestions from players who are not true PvP players.This ppl QQ about premades b4 and we all saw what this did to PvP guilds and players.PvP potencional and skills and quality of PvP drop big time after removing premades and adding this PUG minis .All good old PvP guilds left and quit the game.This is only one example why PvP players quit the game and trust me on this it's hundred more stuf wrong in PvP but let's first fix main stuf in PvP and this is our gear/weapons and balance with this stuf in PvP.Then we can talk about arenas,premades,rankings,seages...Make PvP gear/weapons work only for PvP and PvE gear/weapons work good for PvE ONLY.Easy fix rite now it is make curent PvE gear/weapons for 50% less stats then PvP'10 sets and u will temperely fix this.Is this really this hard to do at and separate PvP dmg from PvE?Or just give us PvE drops (t4) in PvP becouse they are two times beter then curent PvP gear.
    Yes I do want the devs to fix pvp but whats done it's done. They are not going to fix anything.
    Have no worries, T4 gear won't be too much of a problem. As I've seen most of the good fury players don't really wear T4 in pvp.

It's not cost effective to fix PvP man. In order to do this you need to fix SO MANY THINGS...it's just no feasible.

Things to fix:

+ Somehow manage to fix/balance ALL CLASSES and create perfect harmony.

+ Somehow make PvP gear actually good for PvP and not let PvE gear be better, all the while the game's PvE continues to march on. Although, crafting may solve this problem.

+ Somehow placate all players, make more mini games maps. Bring back sieges and make them work. Battlekeeps fix. Siege gear fix.

+ Player records for PvP. Interface and UI for just PvP.

It's like making a whole new game. It's just not possible to do all of this.

Thumbs down I tried bro

After forums were merged I started a similar thread but ya know how that goes.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180370
    Nojoda pvp 10 Barb
    Pooba pvp 10 Pom
    Elosso pvp 10 BS
    Kotech pvp 10 DT
    Deeky pvp 8 Necro
    Beefstikk pvp 10 Guard
    Beefchief pvp 10 Conq
    Denoid pvp 8 Ranger
    Mousecop pvp 9 Hox

Arrow Thx bro

Ok I see also your post bro and Im sorry for posting another one almost the same one but I really don't spend alot of time like b4 on the forums and I didn't read ...So with our two posts we have over 4.000 views and still no Devs response over this?Game director if he really care and want to fix something on this game this is really good way to respond to us PvP players rite now over this post becouse we all see our PvP gear/weapons are trash vs PvE gear/weapons and at least give us some HOPE about PvP gears/weapons and one more reason why we shod still pay subscriptions.Thanks

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast