Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Conqs

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    so if I get my pvp 2 hox buddy in similar gear to post his 27-2 game does that mean hox is op too?
    You arranged 27-2 as HoX PvP 2? Frankly it´s hard to belive even on Crom... maybe with high PvE gear and weapon t4 or Ibis.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmaelle View Post
    Dunno, there's no "skill" so to speak at runnin behind a guy as a barb, do a fully buffed WA 4 with ATG, then do a WA 3, admire the guys you killed, circle straff a bit usin other combos, and use WA when it's up.
    Why would you use ATG with dw and not 2hander? And i always admire people who makes it sound so easy, ye, just land fully buffed WA4 and WA3 and people dies. bunch of strawman in minis it seems.

One other factor that makes soldiers and, to a certain ex POMs strong is that they are pretty good "every man for himself" classes. Because of the survivability in combination with some decent burst damage, these classes do well in situations where there is little or no teamwork and no help coming.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    You arranged 27-2 as HoX PvP 2? Frankly it´s hard to belive even on Crom... maybe with high PvE gear and weapon t4 or Ibis.
    Its funny that people say someone is pvp 2 or 0 and do good in minis and not mentioning he is full bb or whatever.
    I saw sin pvp 2 that did great in JS, he topped kills (not sure do i have to mention he was full t4).

Indeed in PvP T1 gear (PvP 2) it is impossible I think. Even I consider myself as very good HoX can hardly do 20 kills in minies when we competely dominate.

But I can see low PvP lvl HoXes in PvE gear (T4)doing more dmg than I do after 4 years of playing when I finaly reached PvP 10...
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Overall the main problem of brute conq is they are unkillable. And that's not really a gear issue.

Depends what you call carnage spec. With carnage + general spec they don't have that many tools especially once you've got use to double-tap charge they aren't that mean. And in Hybride spec they are annoying and have quite some tools but they also melt (Hox / macro point of view). Lately i can only think of one decent carny conq on Fury, Tyaeri, and actually i think he's the only carnage one i've seen there, i haven't seen any on crom either or i don't remember...

Powerfull class surely but i wouldn't call it overpowered... Hyen's not playing anymore...
    Class balance is more about its dynamics in relation to one another instead, less about player skill in today's game. We can't ignore the charge kb. Six players can't just wait on the battlefield just so they can wait for the timing to double tap. A charge that refreshes as well as snares and dot tied to their bread and butter combo is also insanely strong compared to all other melee classes.

Anyways I shortened my original post and I don't wanna drag this out. The whole point is when you compare it to the non soldier classes, it's just as strong and or stronger in all departments, like offense, defense, mitigation based health pool, and utility. As strong as they are I've always said I don't consider them being the strongest. I'd rather have pvp 10 guards instead of pvp 10 carny conqs in premades or competitive minis.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    Indeed in PvP T1 gear (PvP 2) it is impossible I think. Even I consider myself as very good HoX can hardly do 20 kills in minies when we competely dominate.

But I can see low PvP lvl HoXes in PvE gear (T4)doing more dmg than I do after 4 years of playing when I finaly reached PvP 10...
    I have a full set of t4 gear, but I rarely wear it in minigames.

Looking like Yun Rau = Target first = dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    I have a full set of t4 gear, but I rarely wear it in minigames.

Looking like Yun Rau = Target first = dead.
    Well, duh! You're on a PVE server...they're going to focus you in case you drop a rare.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Quote Originally Posted by Thutkemi View Post
    Well, duh! You're on a PVE server...they're going to focus you in case you drop a rare.
    LOL owned.
    In other thoughts, id like to see all of you "claiming" these classes are too OP roll one and post you score + KD. ANY class can be OP in the right hands. I get kills on my pvp1 sin (mix of random blues and purples) than I do on my conq. But I can survive much longer on my conq. Conq needs to keep stacks up in order to do the best dos. So either out straft or our smart them. If you're a clothie and trying to 1 vs 1 a heavy in a mini consider an examination because you must be brain dead. I have said it time and time again the class is only as good as the person playing it. All of you that cry like little girls are fighting the wrong class or not staying with your team. Fix your strategy and maybe you will have better success. Don't gimp classes because you're too incompetent to learn the mechanics of the game.

[QUOTE= All of you that cry like little girls are fighting the wrong class or not staying with your team. Fix your strategy and maybe you will have better success. Don't gimp classes because you're too incompetent to learn the mechanics of the game.[/QUOTE]

All is here... no need to say more

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast