Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AA Starter Guide

Dungeons that benefit from Unbinding Charm (Mage AA feat):
    Celestial Necropolis (normal and HM) - exploding "Ghostly Torment" (spiritual icon) received from conceeding add
    Coppice of the Heart (normal and HM) - works like root remover on "Deadweight" spell
    Abyss of Kun Whu - removes charm effect from another player
    Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    AoK unchained, the Devourer.
    Slaughterer puts on a nasty torment too.

Required in some raid encounters too:
    T3.5: Arch Lectar Zaal
    T4: Mithrelle
    Last edited by Prima; 11th March 2013 at 06:48.

Btw best gold perk for PvP is imo From the Beyond especially as there are not many Hoxes playing with that. People usually simply have no idea how to counter it and its also most funny perk...
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    Btw best gold perk for PvP is imo From the Beyond especially as there are not many Hoxes playing with that. People usually simply have no idea how to counter it and its also most funny perk...
    I agree with you, but i also have great fun playing with prince of terror to
    But perma charging rnagers that trying to run across half map not to die is best fun in game

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    I agree with you, but i also have great fun playing with prince of terror to
    But perma charging rnagers that trying to run across half map not to die is best fun in game
    Yeah PoT is pretty awesome for flagbots. I still need to get FtB. It looks like a really fun perk and very useful for fights with a lot of range toons on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamVernia View Post
    Yeah PoT is pretty awesome for flagbots. I still need to get FtB. It looks like a really fun perk and very useful for fights with a lot of range toons on the other side.
    Ye POT is very good, specially if you mange to hit btd on debufed target with demon maw, eox and pot in demon form...

But ftb is maybe most fun perk around, and i prefer both of them to red shadow. Thats strictly pvp speaking, for pve i dont have a clue

Ye POT is very good, specially if you mange to hit btd on debufed target with demon maw, eox and pot in demon form...

But ftb is maybe most fun perk around, and i prefer both of them to red shadow. Thats strictly pvp speaking, for pve i dont have a clue
    PoT is good sometimes in PvE. Most of the time it's best to run RSoX, though.

Max dot on avatar tree and aas, use rank 3 of btd ( you dont have time to land highr ranks in 1 vs 1 scenario)+ one pillar ( insert EOX) after and pretty much 2 shots any class till medium armor .

Haha exactly and the same goes with some unexperienced demos

Well sure you lost significant amount of DPS but for me worth it. For me prayer would be to add HVoX on first transformation and there would be ultimate golden perk...
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Despite the apparent DPS woes of the HoX (it's a toon I've been hovering around for some time, but never bothered to master), all three Golden AA's are actually useful? Compared to say the Demo's who are all usless?

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    Despite the apparent DPS woes of the HoX (it's a toon I've been hovering around for some time, but never bothered to master), all three Golden AA's are actually useful? Compared to say the Demo's who are all usless?
    Yea, there's situations where all 3 can be useful.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast