- Fixed several causes of crashes and assert errors.
- Many exploit fixes have been included in this update.
- The drunken animation will now play when you are seated.
- All reactive damage and healing gems can now proc their effect a maximum of once every 5 seconds.
- The logout timer has been changed from 30 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Female characters should no longer display jaw movements when idle.
- After each language change on your client, all skill/ability/spell items will now update to the proper language.
- Fixed a cursor lockup issue that occurred with invert right mouse button.
- The following emotes now work for both male and female characters: cheer, excitedclap, excited (formerly jig_f), flirt, hugefish, lightheaded, pushaway, and trance.
- Male characters doing /emote clap will no longer play two different clapping animations on top of each other.
- Fixed the OOC chatgroup; you can now talk to any players in any instance of the same playfield you are currently in.
- The Field Manual has had several text errors corrected.
- Fixed an issue where you did not drown when swimming under water for a long time.
- Fixed an issue where some players heard random audible sound clicks.
- Party people rejoice - proper drunkenness has been implemented!
- We now have much more variety with combat music, with different combat music playing according to what playfield the player is in.
- /stuck now checks to see if you could move normally before trying to make you unstuck.
- /follow should work after zoning, while grouped.
- Jumping into water will no longer drain stamina.
- Logout will now be canceled by moving.
- Last played character will now have focus when you log in to character selection.
- Female "burning" emote should now be of equal length to the male one.
- Many of the spells used by raid bosses will now ignore line of sight-checks, thus making it impossible to avoid them by hiding behind pillars and such.
- Many of the spells used by raid bosses will now be impossible to fully resist.
- Added sounds to male and female characters' drunken states.
- You are no longer able to use the Search ability while mounted.
- When performing a running jump, players should no longer experience a short animation-freeze if they release the forward movement key just before they landed.
- Using /emote track with a female character will now play a tracking animation.
- Drunk players should no longer have access to obscene emotes.
- When jumping into water, all action animations are aborted.
- The emotes 'thirsty' and 'shakehead' should now properly animate for Female characters.
- The 'squat' emote should no longer show up twice in the emote-list.
- Fixed an issue that could cause two players zoning at the exact same time to be invisible to each other once zoned.
- Seven emote animations have received a visual make-over to prevent clipping issues.
- Fixed an issue with hiding on a bridge.
- Starting sneak and rest at the same time should no longer result in the client thinking the character is doing both. Sneak should now correctly cancel on the client when resting.
- Stygian dance-moves should now feel more responsive.
- Special dances have been fixed.
- Female faces in character creation should now appear the way they used to look.
- The Tarantia Sewers are now a group instance, and mobs inside will not respawn.
- If a team kills an npc, the freshkill count will not be taken from a dead character, since he or she will not get xp for the kill.
- The Pulsing Guard reactive heal proc has been changed to last much longer, and has had the heal per tick changed to make the total amount of healing received the same.
- Fixed several typos in quests.
- Jumping while sprinting will once again keep your sprinting speed.
- Fixed desynch issues with your character when attacking and using the mouse to move around.
- Resurrection will now only be possible on the closest resurrection spot. In resource and building playfields you will still be able to choose any of the resurrection spots known to you.
- Tradeskill Trainer NPC's (to remove tradeskills) have been placed near the normal resurrection slabs in Brandoc, Caenna, and Nakaset.
- Shield of the Risen has been changed to make resurrection pads safer. It will now not time out if you are within close distance to a resurrection pad, unless you perform a hostile action or get hit by an NPC.
- Pet users: Your permanent pets will now follow you when you zone, and if they are alive when you die, will reappear when you resurrect. Temporary pets do not follow you when zoning, nor reappear after your death.
- Improved the animation quality of weapon physics when out of combat.
- Corrected animations for weapons being drawn and sheathed with the blade facing the wrong way.
- Added stealth fatality animations. Now players will have a chance of doing a fatality on human enemies whenever they attack them from the stealth/sneak-hiding mode.
- When aborting an attack, the combo is now fully aborted instead of reverting just that one attack in the combo chain.
- Players and npcs should not get visually stuck in their magic animations anymore.
- Pets will again take up positions slightly behind you.
- Adjusted the pet placement to allow the pets to bunch up a bit more.
- If resurrected with a spell, you are not silenced anymore after the resurrection is done.
- Further tweaked the visual clientside lag for white damage that affected longer chained combos.
- You should not be able to break fear or stun by spamming attacks/combos anymore.
- Casting concentration will once again have an effect.
- A number of clickable abilities have had their criteria checks changed to no longer allow them to be used while affected by crowd control abilities.
- You can now only receive the benefit from Momentum (double-tap forward) and Sidestep (double-tap sideways) once every 6 seconds.
- Both male and female characters will now display the correct animation when using the Search ability while in combat.
- Added a 6 second internal cooldown to the double-tap backwards evasion buff.
- The double-tap backwards evasion buff now increases evade chance by 25% (instead of 50% like before).
- When pets turn 'green' because the owner is not on the observers client, they will still be able to be damaged by enemies.
- Combos with special targeting (that have bigger range than normal, or can hit people behind you) will now hit targets in the extended range even when there are no targets in your normal weapon cone.
- Some hand/shield clipping issues in defensive stance and active blocking have been fixed.
- Fixed an issuse that caused aborted multihit attacks to not show (clientside only) the cooldown of the combo, if the combo would not have hit anything.
- Moving due to following another player will now cancel any spells you're casting.
- Pets have gotten a soft distance cap based on the distance between the owner and the target. When the distance of 40+ meters is passed, the pets will start considering turning back.
- Pets will no longer try to attack dead targets.
- Pets are no longer affected by shields.
- When others hit your pet with spells or physical hits, the combat messages should go to their correct channels.
- Offhand weapons will now deal their correct damage type when they proc.
- Fixed melee pets so they can attack destructibles. Fixed spellcasting pets so they will do spell damage (DPS hit) on destructibles.
- Enemies that die during a multihit attack will now immediately cancel their own attacks/combos.
- If a character hides when someone charges towards him/her, the charge attack will not deal damage.
- Pressing block to abort a double-tap dodge will also abort the buff you get from it.
- All Rogues now have a new Quick Dismount gained via the Basic Riding book that can be used while moving. The cooldown has been reduced to 45 seconds on this ability.
- All other classes now have access to Quick Dismount via the Basic Riding book. This ability has a 5 minute cooldown, and can only be used while stationary.
- The animation length of all basic Bow attacks has been reduced to a flat 1.5 second duration (was previously 1.5/2.0/2.5 depending on direction) for both Male and Female characters.
- The animation length of all basic Crossbow attacks has been reduced to a flat 1.8 second duration (was previously 2.0/2.5/3.0 depending on direction) for both Male and Female characters.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally got you stuck in the charge pose when charging a target from minimum range.
- The timing of special effects (like knockbacks) on multihit combo attacks has been fixed.
- Column spells (like Lance of Mitra) now work again.
- Players no longer move at normal speeds when using frenzy/defensive states while crouching.
- Feared animation should now play correctly when you are feared.
- Knockbacks have received a power boost vs. light, medium, heavy, plate armor for level 70-80 armor. All knockback abilities will be improved by this. Examples of abilities being improved : Snapkick will work on cloth and light armor. Volley Backwards will work on medium armor. Clobber III will work on heavy armor. Clobber IV will work on plate armor. (Unless the target has a knockback resist buff running)
- Several issues with hate modifying abilities have been fixed. This will affect some of the raid encounters.
- Hits of a combo sequence that missed the target will now reduce the damage of the combo. The penalty for whiffing without a target on a combo will be -5% first miss, -15% second miss (cumulative 20% total damage penalty), and third miss -25% (cumulative 45% total damage penalty).
COMBAT - CROWD CONTROL CHANGES
- The way crowd control and immunities work has been changed. All player stuns, fears, roots, snares, and charms will now break if the victim's health is reduced by a certain percentage (depending on the effect type).
- Immunity buffs will now, in general, last a bit less time, since they are applied at the start of the crowd control, and not at the end.
- It is no longer possible to apply a new crowd control debuff of the same type before the previous one runs out and immunity has been applied.
List of Crowd Control abilities that have been changed:
- Death's Gaze
- Curse of the Lotus
- From the Darkness
- Stunning Punch
- No Escape
- Ursine Crush
- Weight of the World
- Hinder Movement
- Throat Slash
- Dark Burden
- Mind Wrack
- Mind Shatter
- Dooming Presence
- Storm Chains
- Agonizing Jolts
- Fiery Torment
- Hands of the Underworld
- Shield Bash
- Stunning Charge
Herald of Xotli:
- Word of Command
- Desecrating Essence
- Dread Visage
- Ice Shackle
- Death's Terror
- Frost Blast
- Unholy Hands
- Unimaginable Terror
Priest of Mitra:
- Eye of Judgement
- Avatar of Mitra
- Mezz Shot
- Pin Down
- Incapacitating Stabs
- Cripple Enemies
Tempest of Set:
- Cobra Stare
- Grounding Charge
- Staggering Voice
- Puppets of Set
List of Crowd Control-breakers changed to accomodate this:
- Escape Artist
- Agile Mind
- Avatar of Death
- Escape Artist
- Agile Mind
- Unstable Mind
- Grace of Nature
Herald of Xotli:
Priest of Mitra:
- Escape Artist
- Agile Mind
Tempest of Set:
- Rousing Shock
- Brain Spasms