Thread: Today's restart broke loyalty?

Default Today's restart broke loyalty?

Created a new character, clicked on loyalty awards and nothing appeared in inventory where it has always appeared since I returned to the game recently. Relogged and tried again but was told I already had it. Checked /claim but it wasn't there. Did not check mail since there is no mailbox at the beach where I began life.

Deleted and rerolled - same result. Deleted and rerolled different class and name - same result.

Conclusion since it worked repeatedly yesterday as I tried out various classes - the downtime today broke the loyalty system.

I know we are in maintenance mode but I hope maintenance includes fixing bugs like this.

By the way /claim did work the item I /claimed appeared in inventory. For each of the three toonlets I used to try and get loyalty to work.

Yes. I cannot claim anything from the Loyalty Rewards page on any character. Yay for brokenness!

Fix it Anzu! :P
    Last edited by Halfdead; 22nd March 2017 at 16:47.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Funcom

Hey all, this should be updated and fixed now! Could you try again and see if it's still giving you the same issue? Sorry about that!
    FuncomNicole 'Spynosaur' Vayo
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @Spynosaur

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Works for me. Thank you!
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Belated reply works for all of my characters too - thanks.

As a newcomer (ignoring the time spent here at release) its good to see that even in maintenance mode bugs can get fixed fast.