Thread: Fatalities

Default Fatalities

For the last few months I was getting at least 4 of the 5 fatalities I needed for the daily quest by the time I completed 3 quests and 20 kills. Yesterday, I did my 3 quests (same 3 I do every day) and got my 20 + kills, but no fatalities at all. I thought dern my bad luck. I logged on to a different character, and did 3 quests (different than the first char.) and got 20+ kills and only 2 fatalities. So I logged on a third character and again got only a few fatalities for 20+ kills.

This morning I started the process over. The results were about the same as yesterday.

So the question is, did something change in the last server restart that makes fatalities less frequent or am I just having a really bad string of bad luck? Has anyone else noticed a change?

chance
    /tʃɑːns/
    noun
    1.a possibility of something happening.
    Nothing changed.
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

For fatalities I can recommend you kill the 1.level opponents, such as chickens, rabbits and the like
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

To trigger a fatality easier, when the enemy is about to die (really low hp), preload your hardest-hitting combo and land it. If you don't get the fatality immediately, move to cancel it and repeat. If you're a caster, start spells on the enemy and cancel them if you don't get a fatality at the start of the cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    If you're a caster, start spells on the enemy and cancel them if you don't get a fatality at the start of the cast.
    On casters it didn't work. Casters get fatality only when cast is finished.
    Last edited by Ernests; 16th March 2017 at 14:20.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    If you're a caster, start spells on the enemy and cancel them if you don't get a fatality at the start of the cast.
    Caster fatalities happen when the spell hits, not when you start casting.
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Log sin , jump into a mob of trash and use DWW , Problem solved ^^
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

When time is a factor, the Heavens Lake port takes you right where a dozen or so chickens are standing. Slam or any other 1 step will finish this up really quickly. No reason for high level combos. Killing Prey won't count towards your 20 kill daily, but any fatality performed as previous stated will count towards the fatality goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Direwolfe View Post
    When time is a factor, the Heavens Lake port takes you right where a dozen or so chickens are standing. Slam or any other 1 step will finish this up really quickly. No reason for high level combos. Killing Prey won't count towards your 20 kill daily, but any fatality performed as previous stated will count towards the fatality goal.
    This is what I did basically. Paikang has all kinds of chickens, rabbits, etc in close proximity to roads and villages. On my necro I'd stay on my mount and use chill (instant cast) and rack up my fatalities rather quickly while never bothering to get off my mount, lol.

Drive-by chilling.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/