Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: mystery update 2/21??

Odonoptera when we get access to the new area "the closed fist" in khitai?
    Schokierendes Interview mit Funcom`s CEO enthüllt die ganze Warheit über AoC 7. Jahrestagsevent.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU8g3s76oa4

Quote Originally Posted by -Clon- View Post
    Odonoptera when we get access to the new area "the closed fist" in khitai?
    When you have the quest for it.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    When you have the quest for it.
    Hold on, what's this about a new area?

isnt it where u learn khitai dances?
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    so we can get more ressources to craft ... so few interesting items ?
    Coming soon new recipes where you need to buy half the recipe from the item shop and the other half requires 10000 raid finder shards.

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Its a buff you get for harvesting. Lasts an hour and has a 18 hour cooldown. You get more rares.. but no clues on the %change etc. Its from teh barbarian pack from exiles.
    on my exp with that its about 0% and just giving you a good feeling to have a buff. like a placebo.

Next up, "rune of the pumpkin" from the Scream Queen edition of Hide and Shriek.

Gives 100% CC immunity (except KB and root) every time you are CCed - try to fear a pumpkin. It doesn't impact PvE dps, so it must be balanced.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Its a buff you get for harvesting. Lasts an hour and has a 18 hour cooldown. You get more rares.. but no clues on the %change etc. Its from teh barbarian pack from exiles.
    Sounds similar to the Fortuitous Vittles. I didn't notice much of a difference in rare resource drop rate with that when I tried it.

Quote Originally Posted by lok502 View Post
    Sounds similar to the Fortuitous Vittles. I didn't notice much of a difference in rare resource drop rate with that when I tried it.
    yeah that was my thought also, it was almost like someone at funcom forget we had that ability already.. I guess the difference is this is something you can reuse vs paying 10 silver each time or whatever the cost (totally forgot the real cost).
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

yeah that was my thought also, it was almost like someone at funcom forget we had that ability already.. I guess the difference is this is something you can reuse vs paying 10 silver each time or whatever the cost (totally forgot the real cost).
    The Vittles are 1G each. Pretty sure someone did a lengthy test with them (maybe cynara) and proved that the increase was about ~1%.

The Survivalist Tools seem to have a much better chance. I was able to grab at least 1-2 rares per each full 100% node consistently. I have not tested stacking them.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast