Thread: The Dimension is Down?

Question The Dimension is Down?

So i finally decided to come back to the game after like 3-4 years. Luckily i remembered my account. I downloaded the game, logged in and when i click play after selecting my one and only character it says "The Dimension is down. (2)".

Basically i would like to know what does that mean? Is the server offline at the moment or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Isilendis View Post
    So i finally decided to come back to the game after like 3-4 years. Luckily i remembered my account. I downloaded the game, logged in and when i click play after selecting my one and only character it says "The Dimension is down. (2)".

Basically i would like to know what does that mean? Is the server offline at the moment or what?
    Depends what server you played on. The main Funcom servers should not be displayed as down unless theres a server restart. The only server that was shutdown was a server run by a different company and its name was Valkyria.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I think your character was on Rage (pvp "hardcore" server), which was shut down / merged with Fury. All characters that have not been logged in to after January 1, 2016, have not been transfered to Fury. They are put on hold. I heard that it is still possible to get those characters back via customer support. Take a look here:

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...amp-Fury-Merge

In my opinion, you should try your characters instantly get on Crom, because it is the only really live server, which is active in both PvE and PvP
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Yup i guess it was the merge thing because on the character screen the new one i created shows "Fury" as a server, but the old character shows "-offline" as a server. I ended up deleting it, been waiting 3 days

Thanks for the help everyone. Btw is Fury really dead, i truly enjoy world PVP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Isilendis View Post
    Yup i guess it was the merge thing because on the character screen the new one i created shows "Fury" as a server, but the old character shows "-offline" as a server. I ended up deleting it, been waiting 3 days

Thanks for the help everyone. Btw is Fury really dead, i truly enjoy world PVP ?
    World pvp on fury is alive. Doing pve raids is difficult though. Ask for vendetta officer. Vendetta guilt organizes open world pvp groups during and outside of pvp event week.

Funcom

Hey there,

Just so you're aware, this is an issue with some older characters back when we consolidated servers in the past. Your character has been recovered and has been successfully placed onto Fury. If others have this issue in the future, please contact Customer Support for assistance. We'll be happy to help!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service