Thread: Nostalgia Struck, downloaded last night

Default Nostalgia Struck, downloaded last night

Haven't played since the game first launched. Logged in last night and the place was a ghost town, is there a way I can tell what server I am on? Is it all one server?

before you choose your character you can see which server it is on.

depends,

leveling areas aren't as filled as they were. plus the game really starts at 80 so most people play their 80s, either boosted through offline levels or bought from item shop.

There are two servers, one PvP and one PvE. Crom (pve) has way bigger population than Fury(pvp), but if you're want open world PvP, might wanna stay on Fury. There are a lot of minigames (at level 80) on Crom though, so you can still do PvP on Crom.
    Last edited by Lurvi; 4th February 2017 at 18:19.

Interesting, thanks for the info. Did they auto boost characters? I didn't realize I got up to 60 back in the day.

offline levels were recently removed from the game after FC revamped their shop to include level 80 characters. but yeah, all you had to do was get a character to level 30, and at that point you could use offline levels to get a character to 80 in an instant. (offline levels were rewarded depending on how long you had been a sub, so people had several hundreds of them)

personally I loved it, because like I said, to me the game starts at 80. but if you have a correctly leveled group and do all the dungeons from Black Castle, and do the sidezones with a group in epic mode, it can be really fun to level up and learn a class. today this is called "purist runs" to do a dungeon without help of someone overleveled!

So where does the remaining community hang out these days? I think I got merged from Rage to Fury and I logged back in to the starter city and it was deserted.

Crom. And welcome back.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/