Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Trump administration running Age of Conan? Sure does like it..

Default Is Trump administration running Age of Conan? Sure does like it..

What are Loyalty Rewards? Membership Loyalty Rewards include awesome new items, such as pets, mounts, social items, & more. These rewards are granted based on how long you have been a Member. The longer you’re a member, the more spectacular the rewards! New Loyalty Rewards will be added every 180 days.
    So Funcom apart from spamming this board and now the Item Shop with Conan Exiles and completely neglect Age of Conan, like it doesn't even exist anymore, adds new loyalty rewards for who has Premium for 540+ days? Are those the "every 180 days"? And I have Premium since ever yet I am not eligible to grab the pony although above says "these rewards are granted based on how long you have been a Member". Are they now? So where is my pony?

Seriously hope the Conan Exiles hype does quickly.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Quote Originally Posted by KephaPT View Post
    So Funcom apart from spamming this board and now the Item Shop with Conan Exiles and completely neglect Age of Conan, like it doesn't even exist anymore, adds new loyalty rewards for who has Premium for 540+ days? Are those the "every 180 days"? And I have Premium since ever yet I am not eligible to grab the pony although above says "these rewards are granted based on how long you have been a Member". Are they now? So where is my pony?

Seriously hope the Conan Exiles hype does quickly.
    We already had 360 day rewards.

360+180 = 540

Thus these new rewards are the next set in the "every 180 days" chain. We can expect something else in 180 more days, for people with subs that extend past 720 days.

And of course, as had been said many times over the past many months, these days start when the system made the change to the new model. It does not include time accrued over the previous years since launch.

Now that you mention it...the shop window tells me I am entitled to 420-days-membership rewards; though I have been paying premium since may 2008 without interruption.
    Honk if you love Brian

So their text is intentional misleading. Well done Funcom.

Not getting more money from me for the time being. Stop being worth, just like The Secret World.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Quote Originally Posted by panamajack View Post
    Now that you mention it...the shop window tells me I am entitled to 420-days-membership rewards; though I have been paying premium since may 2008 without interruption.
    You have the same as mine. They probably run a few checks on Premium Players to see how many would not be affected and this is one reason for why there was no Christmas Sub-offer like the last years, we would be above 540, probably 720-days with the extra months given.

Because it started counting when the system went live.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

I just barely had a year left on my subscription so I got the 12 month loyalty. To get the new ones, I'd have to do another six month or 12 month subscription (even though I'm paid up til 6/17)

Wish they'd put in sub offer and give us stuff like those exile goodies. I really don't want to pay for a game I don't plan to pay.

If the Trump administration were running AoC, all Stygian characters would get a 90 days ban for suspected hacking. All quest texts would be limited to 140 characters and end with "sad!" or "lying forum community!". And there'd be rumors of Funcom having re-enabled the /piss emote for female Russian characters.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Don't forget that I'd be paid
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    I'd had my moderating powers taken away from me, while revealing the name of my character ingame
    Fixed that for you
    IVORY TOWER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast