Thread: Crashing while in loading screen

Default Crashing while in loading screen

This problem has been ongoing for awhile now. Every time I enter into a loading screen while zoning/porting/entering new area, there's a chance I will lose connection to the server and get booted back to the log-in screen. The message will say something like: "Lost connection to the server. The server may be down for maintenance. Contact support..." Some days this doesn't happen often but other days, it makes getting anything done very difficult. I was about to raid tonight when I ported to Dragon Spine and while in the loading screen, it happened again. I got booted to the log-in screen and I wasn't able to connect back to the server. This is really making the game unplayable for me. I want to get stuff done with guildmates and friends but I always have to worry about crashing when I zone anywhere and sometimes I can't even get back in until much later.

System specs:
    Windows 10 64 bit
    i7 3930k
    16 GB RAM
    GTX 970

My ping is around 40-80 usually. Situated in the east coast.

Why is this happening? Is this a problem on my end?

Quote Originally Posted by Divineray View Post
    This problem has been ongoing for awhile now. Every time I enter into a loading screen while zoning/porting/entering new area, there's a chance I will lose connection to the server and get booted back to the log-in screen. The message will say something like: "Lost connection to the server. The server may be down for maintenance. Contact support..." Some days this doesn't happen often but other days, it makes getting anything done very difficult. I was about to raid tonight when I ported to Dragon Spine and while in the loading screen, it happened again. I got booted to the log-in screen and I wasn't able to connect back to the server. This is really making the game unplayable for me. I want to get stuff done with guildmates and friends but I always have to worry about crashing when I zone anywhere and sometimes I can't even get back in until much later.

System specs:
    Windows 10 64 bit
    i7 3930k
    16 GB RAM
    GTX 970

My ping is around 40-80 usually. Situated in the east coast.

Why is this happening? Is this a problem on my end?
    I think its an issue on your end. Never had this. Since when do u have this? Did u change something on ur computer?