Thread: partial disconnection

Question partial disconnection

Ever since last week I've been having a situation in which I can not use spells combos or whitehits after playing for a while in the same instance...
    I was told by GMs that it sounds like a partial disconnection from the server and even sent a few requested files to FC's tech support.
    Anyhow reinstalling windows and the game/ not using any custom ui + playing with no firewall/ with all correct ports open did not help.
    ISP says it's not on their side...
    Anybody has a similar problem? (or more important a solution?)

Have you tried using a VPN?
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

TY Fass, seems to work
    May you have many coins!

welllll....
    now i can't log on the server when I have vpn
    and when i manage to log it's unplayable...

Checks I would do if I were you :

1. Try with a different computer from your place. If this works you'll know the problem comes from your computer (and your ISP is fine).

If 1. doesn't work :
    2. Find a close-by neighbor that has the same ISP as you, and try from his place. If this works then the issue most likely comes from your local internet installation (think routers/firewalls/dodgy cables).

If 2. doesn't work :
    3. Find a close-by neighbor that has a different ISP from you, and try from his place. If this works then the cause of the issue is probably your ISP.

If 3. doesn't work, then it's most likely the landline in your area that's dodgy.
    Last edited by redpooo; 6th January 2017 at 14:49.
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin