Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: soo this is what happening now ?

Quote Originally Posted by mgnnhm2008 View Post
    look at the last activity, on top of Ignoring the game they don't even check the forum
    I think you have some very good points, but I just wanted to point out; you don't have to log in to view the forums so your statement is on shaky ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    As for "bigger" feedback. There is a budget for content, one very good example is Vanaheim. How much negative crap was said about that? Too much, what happened with that? Nothing, and this was under the "last guy"'s watch.
    That's the worst argument you could make for there being budget for content, they considered that an adventure pack just like Turan was.
    Last edited by Evito; 23rd December 2016 at 17:12.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by mgnnhm2008 View Post
    guys i started this thread trying to get answers from the devs and discuss the current situation of the game .... not to insult each other and the devs !!!!!!
    Trying to get answers from the devs - Am I allowed to laugh?
    Everyone is working on Exiles, no one has time for such unimportant things like AoC...

Quote Originally Posted by Nephturi View Post
    Fun fact: it makes as much sense in this way than in the other. Since you don't know anything about it, why are you trashing him?

Another fun fact straight from my RL job: a guy had to remove some metal railings, but didn't have anything to cut it, nor the right to make sparks in the area. Guess what happened? The railings were still there when that guy left, and he wasn't to blame.
    As you and fass seems to know alot about what is happening behind the picture I ask for your sources. And your example is totally off that has nothing to do with what is happening here,following your logic he shouldnt have make these updates in the first place instead of making whole PvE obsolete except t6 which many of us would be totally happy with, only thing you see ingame is join raid finder, join raid finder, missing people join raid finder. So much fun right?
    IVORY TOWER

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    I think you have some very good points, but I just wanted to point out; you don't have to log in to view the forums [...]
    Although we don't log in every time, the developers do indeed read the forums every day--even when we're all on vacation

For now, we'd like to thank everybody for their support this past year, and we wish you a happy holiday and New Year! We'll see you all in 2017.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123