Thread: Returning to the game have few questions

Question Returning to the game have few questions

righty firstly hi there so i have just returned last i was logged into this game was like a year after launch now to the questions

1. can you transfer characters and if so can i transfer all 7 somehow with out this costing me an arm and a leg? call it nostalgic attachment these are original characters made at launch all on fury for some reason or another mostly in the level range 70 - 80

2. one of my characters has some random huge number behind its name why is this? and how do i fix this it looks like a scrub which i ofc am but see no need to look the part

anyway thank you for your time should you see fit to give it is much appreciated oh and sorry for my sometimes broken engrish but yeah im of the generation that had to learn this by using it

Default Random Huge Number

Your character with the number behind their name shares the name with another character of another player.
    They got the number after the server merge transferred your characters to Fury. You would have to rename
    the character (for the low, low price of $20.00(I think)).

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Tihsymtae View Post
    Your character with the number behind their name shares the name with another character of another player.
    They got the number after the server merge transferred your characters to Fury. You would have to rename
    wow nasty prices tbh pretty uncool to force something like a lame number on there not exactly my fault they all got thrown on to that server

Quote Originally Posted by Tihsymtae View Post
    Partly true.

The only true statement in your post is the number statement. You are supposed to be forced to rename the character when you try to login, sometimes it doesnt work and you will have to petition to get it removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyborg View Post
    1. can you transfer characters and if so can i transfer all 7 somehow with out this costing me an arm and a leg? call it nostalgic attachment these are original characters made at launch all on fury for some reason or another mostly in the level range 70 - 80
    There used to be one, there are some rumours you can petition to take advantage of "a hidden transfer all chars" but I'm not 100% sure about that.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Partly true.

The only true statement in your post is the number statement. You are supposed to be forced to rename the character when you try to login, sometimes it doesnt work and you will have to petition to get it removed.

There used to be one, there are some rumours you can petition to take advantage of "a hidden transfer all chars" but I'm not 100% sure about that.
    oh well worth a go i guess i found the price and cried a little i dont mind paying something but the price is like 100 euro for 5 characters thats just wild

oh well worth a go i guess i found the price and cried a little i dont mind paying something but the price is like 100 euro for 5 characters thats just wild
    No m8, you got me wrong i have 10 xD
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Like Fass wrote, send a petition in-game before you spend any money.

EDIT: nevermind me, sorry, I just woke up.

wow nasty prices tbh pretty uncool to force something like a lame number on there not exactly my fault they all got thrown on to that server
    That information you received is incorrect. Simply petition a GM in game to have your name changed one time for free on any character affected by a merge. After that it will cost you the aforementioned 20 usd
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA