Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will there be any sub offers or content ahead?

Question Will there be any sub offers or content ahead?

I just want to know if anything is happening with this game soon. Is this game dead, in the sense that nothing new will come, or what? Not a word from devs, nothing to confirm any new content is coming. Its really bad.
    Last edited by Penny; 18th December 2016 at 17:40.

I think the previous thread asking for sub offers got deleted a few days ago. Not sure what we can expect now...
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Information on new subscription pricing would be helpful, but for the time being I have a 60 Day Game time card headed my way. As for new content and if the game is "dead", from what I can tell they are still releasing new content and the population is pretty active. I of course have only returned about 2 days after about a 7 year hiatus lol. The population isn't as extravagant as some of the bigger name titles, but from what I have read people are pretty active and new players are returning so here is hoping some new life blood gets pumped in and AoC remains for years to come!
    "I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content." - Conan the Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by redpooo View Post
    I think the previous thread asking for sub offers got deleted a few days ago. Not sure what we can expect now...
    I think all we can expect is the silence we usually get to continue, they do not care about us anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Kl3C View Post
    Information on new subscription pricing would be helpful, but for the time being I have a 60 Day Game time card headed my way. As for new content and if the game is "dead", from what I can tell they are still releasing new content and the population is pretty active. I of course have only returned about 2 days after about a 7 year hiatus lol. The population isn't as extravagant as some of the bigger name titles, but from what I have read people are pretty active and new players are returning so here is hoping some new life blood gets pumped in and AoC remains for years to come!
    They no longer accept game time cards.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    They no longer accept game time cards.
    Well that will be very disappointing...
    "I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content." - Conan the Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Kl3C View Post
    Well that will be very disappointing...
    i did that in june with one timecard, to wait for an offer. That was before they changed the cards. Since August im pileing my Urns and waiting for the offer. In my guild all are waiting, all think there will be no offer. Dont need the store stuff and the spidermount, fc can keep that! if they dont offer something good i wont sub for a long time.

I surprised FC hasn't post its Christmas offer as they did in French forums. Are the offers localized ?

It concerns discount on many articles in the shop, especially potions and extensions such Shadow of Vanaheim and Turan. But with the new F2P access, this two last aren't included ??? Are they worth it ?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Keldjan View Post
    I surprised FC hasn't post its Christmas offer as they did in French forums. Are the offers localized ?

It concerns discount on many articles in the shop, especially potions and extensions such Shadow of Vanaheim and Turan. But with the new F2P access, this two last aren't included ??? Are they worth it ?
    We're waiting for an sub offer! I startet the last thread like this- saw today like mentioned that it got erased. Turan is ok t3,5 Raid and 6 man dungeon, Vanaheim not needed asfor raidfinder rings. You had always to buy the areas, if you havent you cant access them.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldjan View Post
    I don't think so, I received an email (in english) and this is also on the front page : http://www.ageofconan.com/news/aoc_winter2016_en

As disappointing as it is, I think this is the Christmas offer Funcom came up with...
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast