Thread: Can't connect/log into game

Angry Can't connect/log into game

Hello guys,
    I've decided recently that I'll return to playing AoC, but I can't connect to server (?)

Nothing happens during the 'connecting to authenthication server' process, after it I kepp getting an error, and it doesn't matter if I want to log onto my real account or I write something random just to check it.

Are servers up and running or there's something wrong with my client for example?

I've tried both, steam and normal version, did a clean uninstall for both of them, then cleaned registry and such with CCleaner just to be sure that nothing of AoC will be left.

I have newest drivers and such, everything is up to date, I'm using win10 64 bit, running the game as admin and in compatibility mode doesn't work either.

I am sure that AoC was working on the same system, with the same specs, but now it's not.

Also, I've tried turning of my firewall and such, so I think I did all of the basic troubleshooting steps.

And nothing new comes to my mind now.

Please help me out as I do really want to play it.

Cheers

Could be your ISP is blocking?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by kondziu124 View Post
    Hello guys,
    I've decided recently that I'll return to playing AoC, but I can't connect to server (?)

Nothing happens during the 'connecting to authenthication server' process, after it I kepp getting an error, and it doesn't matter if I want to log onto my real account or I write something random just to check it.

Are servers up and running or there's something wrong with my client for example?

I've tried both, steam and normal version, did a clean uninstall for both of them, then cleaned registry and such with CCleaner just to be sure that nothing of AoC will be left.

I have newest drivers and such, everything is up to date, I'm using win10 64 bit, running the game as admin and in compatibility mode doesn't work either.

I am sure that AoC was working on the same system, with the same specs, but now it's not.

Also, I've tried turning of my firewall and such, so I think I did all of the basic troubleshooting steps.

And nothing new comes to my mind now.

Please help me out as I do really want to play it.

Cheers
    Is this now sorted?
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

This is not sorted. This has been happening to me for weeks. And it's only been getting worse. I have only been able to log in once in the last two days despite many attempts.

My subscription has already been cancelled. The continual delay of the new subscription prices, the store change and now this. Do you actually want people to play your game?