Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More enjoyable minigames

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    Question: is it possible to sign up in tournament mode with several groups of 2/3 persons and some randoms? This would actually be what we want... only thing is that it isnt used...
    no, it is not possible.

and yes, it is what we need. not more mini maps. of they would be nice and all, but first things first.

more enjoyable..
    B*****'s At the Gates crits you for 8115 slashing damage.

played 2 half minis this week and already got enough again of all the monkeys and faceroll to win classes
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    more enjoyable..
    B*****'s At the Gates crits you for 8115 slashing damage.

played 2 half minis this week and already got enough again of all the monkeys and faceroll to win classes
    Sogoth +decap +exile run no easy !
    Шторм-кнут

Quiting PvE after idiotic content I used to log in just to play only some minis every other day but after this "honest" line
    Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Feedback gleaned from players both on the forums and in-game indicated the rune's effects were in line with other, similar power runes' effects over time. Thanks
    + getting literally one shoted with 13k health from rangers, dt's, barbs, and all other monkeys that bought the rune I havent touched the game since then. So not playing this p2w nonsense is more fun.
    Last edited by zeuss; 19th March 2017 at 10:57.
    IVORY TOWER

Default :-/

Same Zeuss...
    Players Kill game and FC too. ...
    Not playing since That f*cking rune.

I cancelled my sub a few days ago and dont regret it even a bit. My experience from countless minigames the last months is the following:

a) A number of full decked veterans still ingame bored playing only for KDR (few exceptions)
    b) Some people using 2nd accound to ''fix'' minigame result
    c) Countless afkers, people in hide all minigame and hackers, they mold combos, they outrun, they never miss and fly away and ofc the rangers exploiting the AA having cc imunities 24/7
    d) PVE thingies used in PvP (superbalance), t6 gear (hello sin), t5 runes (Hello Hox), blessings, astrolab buffs, arena runes and so on.. Whats the point anymore..
    f) Same bugs not fixed for years now
    g) Not a single thing changed for class balance

It would take a week max for a GM to clean the game from hackers but its never going to happen, at least now i m not paying for the frustration. Enjoy the farm..
    Last edited by Vasylyos; 26th June 2017 at 10:18.

Someone must take the initiative and do pug premades or something, minis are unbearable at the moment.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    Someone must take the initiative and do pug premades or something, minis are unbearable at the moment.
    maybe u can?
    Raised in Kheshatta.

its not good enough to have mixed premades once or twice a week, also having to spend a lot of effort to gather the small community.

if pugs were playable, one could dedicate more time to this game, and grow the community. but all that remains are trolls, exile rune, raidfinder rings, and the inability to team up with friends! and some people that just won't let go.

PvP has its golden moments, Im not gonna lie. Hit me up on steam when you're done farming noobs in pugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    its not good enough to have mixed premades once or twice a week, also having to spend a lot of effort to gather the small community.

if pugs were playable, one could dedicate more time to this game, and grow the community. but all that remains are trolls, exile rune, raidfinder rings, and the inability to team up with friends! and some people that just won't let go.

PvP has its golden moments, Im not gonna lie. Hit me up on steam when you're done farming noobs in pugs.
    Sounds like Crom is a lovely place these days /s
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast