Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: More enjoyable minigames

  1. #1

    Default More enjoyable minigames

    Its been a few years since my last post but my frustration has reached its limits. Here are a few suggestion to make this game better for us who still prefer PvP to scripted mobs and skill to win over farm.

    1. Allow friends to team up for joining minigames (there is no reason whatsoever why i cant play in team with friends) or on the other hand be forced to endure clueless people for minigames again and again. Winning a minigame with this random system you implemented may even take hours in a streak of bad luck. Minigames are too onesided now as it is anyway

    2. Fix the minigames balancing system. Minigames should only start in 6vs6 or 12vs12. This means balancing system should work only after people have accepted to enter the minigame. Also maybe even take it one step further and dont start mini unless both teams have a healer (example proper healer+necro in one side gives almost no chance enemy side)

    3. Remove hide entirelly for minigames, hide only exists for retarded reasons like sin sneak attack (huge advantage, no skill), ranger sneak shot (12sec stun, ingenious idea) and leeching tokens without fighting.

    4. Remove minigames abandoned stat, if someone doesnt want to stay and fight he will be allowed to leave in the 1st minute. But if he stays it means fighting and not hiding...therefore make coward debuff run for 1 hour

    5. Fix the damn bug ''feared under the map''

    As you can see these changes will cost nothing but imo provide alot..GIVE PVP A CHANCE...

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasylyos View Post
    Its been a few years since my last post but my frustration has reached its limits. Here are a few suggestion to make this game better for us who still prefer PvP to scripted mobs and skill to win over farm.

    1. Allow friends to team up for joining minigames (there is no reason whatsoever why i cant play in team with friends) or on the other hand be forced to endure clueless people for minigames again and again. Winning a minigame with this random system you implemented may even take hours in a streak of bad luck. Minigames are too onesided now as it is anyway

    2. Fix the minigames balancing system. Minigames should only start in 6vs6 or 12vs12. This means balancing system should work only after people have accepted to enter the minigame. Also maybe even take it one step further and dont start mini unless both teams have a healer (example proper healer+necro in one side gives almost no chance enemy side)

    3. Remove hide entirelly for minigames, hide only exists for retarded reasons like sin sneak attack (huge advantage, no skill), ranger sneak shot (12sec stun, ingenious idea) and leeching tokens without fighting.

    4. Remove minigames abandoned stat, if someone doesnt want to stay and fight he will be allowed to leave in the 1st minute. But if he stays it means fighting and not hiding...therefore make coward debuff run for 1 hour

    5. Fix the damn bug ''feared under the map''

    As you can see these changes will cost nothing but imo provide alot..GIVE PVP A CHANCE...
    I agree with u m8☺
    Give the players some reason to return to the game!
    I get minigames abandoned from crashing 😕 witch i do atleast 2 times a evening =/
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

    Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

    Fury:
    THE LAW !

    Crom:
    Raised in Keshatta

  3. #3

    Default

    With number 1 it would already be much better.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    With number 1 it would already be much better.
    ^ yes.

  5. #5

    Default

    @OP

    You know Age of Conan was best before minigames were introduced. Just saying.

    Beyond that this topic is a dead horse. Let it lie because no matter how much you moan and gripe about it it isn't ever going to happen.
    Live Twitch Stream - PvP Festival Week - Fury PvP - US Prime Time - Rated MA

  6. #6

    Thumbs up

    Let us group and play in minigames with friends and like minded players just like thd PvErs get to do. Imagine if PvEers were stuck only doing Raidfinder where they have no choice in who they can group with to kill scripted mobs? They would all stop playing. Do what's right! Let us sign up with friends again.
    Nojoda pvp 10 Barb
    Pooba pvp 10 Pom
    Elosso pvp 10 BS
    Kotech pvp 10 DT
    Deeky pvp 8 Necro
    Beefstikk pvp 9 Guard
    Beefchief pvp 9 Conq
    Denoid pvp 8 Ranger
    Mousecop pvp 8 Hox

  7. #7

    Default

    What's the problem to not being able to sign up with friends ? Are there several minigames at the meantime ? I thought pvp was pretty dead ! ^^

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elosso View Post
    Imagine if PvEers were stuck only doing Raidfinder where they have no choice in who they can group with to kill scripted mobs? They would all stop playing.
    It's happening

    And +1 for buddy/group signups.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

  9. #9

    Default Maybe

    I'm not sure I agree with option 1 only because I don't think the population is there to have multiple premades running at the same time. At this point you'll just end-up farming pugs - where's fun in that?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Siberian- View Post
    I'm not sure I agree with option 1 only because I don't think the population is there to have multiple premades running at the same time. At this point you'll just end-up farming pugs - where's fun in that?
    As they disabled group sign ups for minis, I kept asking for option for the possibility to sign up with at least one friend - and it could be tweaked like supported by new PvP group quests (sign up with a same archetype and win, sign up with a tank while he caps at least one flag etc etc)...It could bring some new fun into dying PvP part of this game. (btw, same **** rly happens to PvE as well, RF almost killed all those 6man groups which u could join almost instantly via global, now u see mostly calls for RF only :/ )

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •