Its been a few years since my last post but my frustration has reached its limits. Here are a few suggestion to make this game better for us who still prefer PvP to scripted mobs and skill to win over farm.
1. Allow friends to team up for joining minigames (there is no reason whatsoever why i cant play in team with friends) or on the other hand be forced to endure clueless people for minigames again and again. Winning a minigame with this random system you implemented may even take hours in a streak of bad luck. Minigames are too onesided now as it is anyway
2. Fix the minigames balancing system. Minigames should only start in 6vs6 or 12vs12. This means balancing system should work only after people have accepted to enter the minigame. Also maybe even take it one step further and dont start mini unless both teams have a healer (example proper healer+necro in one side gives almost no chance enemy side)
3. Remove hide entirelly for minigames, hide only exists for retarded reasons like sin sneak attack (huge advantage, no skill), ranger sneak shot (12sec stun, ingenious idea) and leeching tokens without fighting.
4. Remove minigames abandoned stat, if someone doesnt want to stay and fight he will be allowed to leave in the 1st minute. But if he stays it means fighting and not hiding...therefore make coward debuff run for 1 hour
5. Fix the damn bug ''feared under the map''
As you can see these changes will cost nothing but imo provide alot..GIVE PVP A CHANCE...