Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More enjoyable minigames

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    As they disabled group sign ups for minis, I kept asking for option for the possibility to sign up with at least one friend - and it could be tweaked like supported by new PvP group quests (sign up with a same archetype and win, sign up with a tank while he caps at least one flag etc etc)...It could bring some new fun into dying PvP part of this game. (btw, same **** rly happens to PvE as well, RF almost killed all those 6man groups which u could join almost instantly via global, now u see mostly calls for RF only :/ )
    I like the idea of group quests for minigames☺☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

After carefull thought my conclusion was/is that i get no more the sense of ''win'' or fullfillment when fighting in a random minigame (win or lose). Pug minigames as they are now are a mess as there is no group play and most of the players that join ignore the objective, hence very low quality of pvp exists. To speak for myself there are times when i jump on 3 people just to see if i can take someone down 1vs3 with my conq just to get a small adrenaline rush, I believe the same feeling get most of the seasoned pvpers.

I have come to really miss the old days with the law vs nightwatch premades and even worse the days when coe full premades were farming pugs (me included) for days.

However organised pvp (even in the simplest of forms like a pair of friends) IMPROVES THE PLAYER, UNLIKE WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW

THE SET OF RULES NEEDS TO CHANGE, pvp is a very fun part of the game. Age of tokens will surely fail if developing the perfect farmer is the objective. Most casual players now hide behind the corner when todays lottery minigame puts them on the weak side, sometimes they even hide even on the strong side..the reason for that is the lack of motive and the option they have to gain ,whatever that is, unscratched (maybe thinking on r10 they will be pvp gods)

With every step developers take away skill out of the game(WB,PVE ARENA,RF etc).. PVP is what suffers most. In pve loot still shines but the days are not too far away when the player will realise that is means nothing but waste probably of time and fun they could have with friends or even better with crushed enemies..
    Last edited by Vasylyos; 12th December 2016 at 12:21.

regarding first post...
    1. no
    2. yes
    3. yes, yes, yes
    4. yes but when leaving receive 1 (or more) death on your kd ratio. I remember from the past people just left minis to avoid that 1 death. 1 hour coward debuff is way too long. I am actually for removing this buff entirely. For vets it just means they relog to another char. New players with their first and only char only have the option to get farmed over an over and over or get 1 hour cowards shame. That's not how you get new players for pvp. Too many times I see people just farming, not delivering the flag just to increase their kd. Some people might leave because they are not on the winning team but I think they are few. Most leave because of this stupid farming.
    Let me talk for myself: I tend to go stealth or leave mini regularly myself. I just can't stand fighting while seeing that sin or ranger 90% of all the time in stealth and just poppong out of stealth when there is a very high chance to get an easy frag without any risk. Sins usually should get the most kills and depending on skill they usually die more or less often. The amount of sins going out of a mini with only like 2 kills and 0 deaths says all. Rangers are even worse. Not all of them of course. That's why I think we need stats like in world of tanks or similar games.
    5. I have no idea what to say. Need more pro and contra arguments

here some of my ideas
    6. I know it won't happen but nevertheless I think it's very important to say: remove ranger class
    7. stats. I once made a huge wall of text about this topic
    8. let JS end if one side has 500 points more than the other
    9. let capture the flag end at 2:0. This way you can have all the results we currently have, from 0:0 to 3:2 with the only exception of 3:0. This means unbalanced minis will end faster.
    Last edited by Wheya; 21st December 2016 at 01:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheya View Post

here some of my ideas
    6. I know it won't happen but nevertheless I think it's very important to say: remove ranger class
    agree if remove demo and necro of the mini games too!!

I hate 99% of the people Funcom force me to play with.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    I hate 99% of the people Funcom force me to play with.
    Right because you are being "forced" to play...
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

damn guys its at least 6 months i left the game and no new update except one dungeon since then thats reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally slow development for mmorpg with subs
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

Quote Originally Posted by Thanaton View Post
    damn guys its at least 6 months i left the game and no new update except one dungeon since then thats reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally slow development for mmorpg with subs
    At least they update PVE dungeons and raids from time to time, but how about PVP minigames? When did they publish JS? We are playing all these years with 5 minigame maps :/
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Question: is it possible to sign up in tournament mode with several groups of 2/3 persons and some randoms? This would actually be what we want... only thing is that it isnt used...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast