Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1v1 PvP6 Ranger versus PvP10 Necromancer

These rings + the item shop potions are abominations that push back cirithgorgor's job of revamping the pvp gear. But what someone can expect from that nice developer who is working for aoc at the moment, who never listening to the complains or feedback and is doing random updates breaking the game instead of fixing it?
    Last edited by zeuss; 25th November 2016 at 07:09.
    IVORY TOWER

Yes it's true some of the new gear breaks that balance (and also the ****ing shop pots). Which is very disappointing since they did such a good job of making t6 not desirable for pvp before that. So they fixed it... and broke it again.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

my first thoughts exactly

funcom don't give a **** about the quality of this game. it's all about them big bucks from gimps spamming RF. Nevermind there actually are people out there who would return to the game if FC would just do some obvious fixes

I can attest to that the new legendary ring from RF is over the top also for pvp. I just got it with the legendary gem and it gives in addition to other stats a total of 700 armor and around 250prot.Its pretty big numbers.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    my first thoughts exactly

funcom don't give a **** about the quality of this game. it's all about them big bucks from gimps spamming RF. Nevermind there actually are people out there who would return to the game if FC would just do some obvious fixes
    Not sure about those big bucks, at least I don't see them in their recent revenue figures. But fear not, TSW is getting a major content update in the first half of 2017. Expect some shoddy porting to AoC!
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Which ring are you guys talking about? Can it be found on aoctv? if not, please post screen or at least list stats. Cheers.

http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...n_catalyst.jpg
    This one coupled with the gem that gives 400 armor+70prot
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Those rings are so f*cking strong and packed with stats it's like having 2 additional item slots once you put legendary gems into them. Itemshop crit potions + these rings + legendary gems in it = DT running around with like 60% crit chance wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...n_catalyst.jpg
    This one coupled with the gem that gives 400 armor+70prot
    you can also use purple ring from last boss with one gem slot on left finger , so it gives more prot and armor boost
    my pvp armor on bs will be around 41% without forest manifest procs but with pit fighter arena's neck and rune

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Those rings are so f*cking strong and packed with stats it's like having 2 additional item slots once you put legendary gems into them. Itemshop crit potions + these rings + legendary gems in it = DT running around with like 60% crit chance wtf
    Current developer's logic at his best.....
    IVORY TOWER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast