Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T3 shillelagh of soggoth

Get an Ibis before a Maniacal Harm for DT. You want more magic damage (x2) or more magic damage and Bel's Mirth, which you can't get with the gem slots Maniacal Harm has, and a bit higher physical dps won't make a big difference on a DT.

Waning Boundary is the best protection shield indeed, and it's good for PvP too. I use it on my DT but mostly when I swap weapons for more survivability.
    Last edited by Patoson; 22nd November 2016 at 22:23.

Then I will get a waning boundary shield I think. Shillelagh looks dope, it's amazing for pvp and solo pve, but I see no use in pve in terms of tanking what makes the weapon useless. Waning boundary might give me 2% of additional mitigation and much protection. I saw DT's who were playing pvp with that shield and they were pretty tanky. I will get maybe for my Conq something what is still good enough, 2he ibis. And a lot cheaper.

P.s - I already own an ibis on my DT

dont get 2h ibis for conq, its waste of gold and it has low weapon dps, rather get weapon from t3.5 or t4, its alot easier to do those raids now than some years ago since they been heavily nerfed.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    dont get 2h ibis for conq, its waste of gold and it has low weapon dps, rather get weapon from t3.5 or t4, its alot easier to do those raids now than some years ago since they been heavily nerfed.
    Best use of ibis's is getting 2x 1h ibis's for a conq and use a carnage protection build to tank prot bosses, more prot than you can get otherwise and extremely high aggro. Anything else you'll just replace them with better DPS weapons which are readily available.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

I have never seen any carnage conq tanking... How the build looks like? And as I guess Brute tanking is way better overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatoi View Post
    I have never seen any carnage conq tanking... How the build looks like? And as I guess Brute tanking is way better overall.
    I've tanked every prot boss in the game and found carnage way superior for almost all of them. It looks similar to a carnage DPS feat with a defensive general tree - https://goo.gl/dvQ3c3, rotation is the just the same (except weapon swap to use GODS4 if you have T5 rune). The pros is way higher sustained aggro and sustained survabliilty vs a, not very good, bubble (blessed conquest).

Some quick numbers, the highest prot I'd really want to go in Brute to maintain high enough aggro is 55% base prot. Now compare carnage; I had 58% base prot in carnage and 61.5% prot when I have the T5 buff and grant technique with will of mettle. And if stacking prot to ridiculous degrees (which you can do and still keep aggro high enough with this build) I can could go up to 60% and then with the buffs up that goes up to 63%.
    Last edited by Evito; 5th December 2016 at 16:31.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12