Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plz make Tournament incentives!

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    If i had millions of dollars i would invest in this game! i would dedicate money for PVP ! I would pay the salory of a pvp developer 😆 ( dream toughts ) 😃
    Minis are running non stop in Crom most of the times despite having the same 4 maps since beginning ( I dont count jheball since its just a terrible map infested with range toons on rocks) and despite having the terrible pure solo sign ups with terrible balance. Thats saying how success pvp in AoC could have been if funcom ever cared just a little bit.

If i had millions of dollars to invest in this game, I would fire few clueless people to boost morale while hiring some people who have some love for the game which could make it by far the best pvp mmo in the market with very enjoyable pve content. (also hiring Cirith back to work only for AoC ).Of course both kind of contents will be aimed to make people interact with each other and make guilds instead of playing solo.
    Last edited by zeuss; 14th November 2016 at 11:43.
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Minis are running non stop in Crom most of the times despite having the same 4 maps since beginning ( I dont count jheball since its just a terrible map infested with range toons on rocks) and despite having the terrible pure solo sign ups with terrible balance. Thats saying how success pvp in AoC could have been if funcom ever cared just a little bit.

If i had millions of dollars to invest in this game, I would fire few clueless people to boost morale while hiring some people who have some love for the game which could make it by far the best pvp mmo in the market with very enjoyable pve content. (also hiring Cirith back to work only for AoC ).Of course both kind of contents will be aimed to make people interact with each other and make guilds instead of playing solo.
    Yea☺ i agree! I guess thats the main problem! They are making the game too Solo friendly (witch by my opinions is one of the reason i play this game! To play with friends😃)
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Yea☺ i agree! I guess thats the main problem! They are making the game too Solo friendly (witch by my opinions is one of the reason i play this game! To play with friends😃)
    That was the biggest advantage of AoC which personally no other game I have played managed to deliver that same feeling of AoC and guild interacting but for some strange reason they are trying to make it dissapear from the game. Many of us didnt stuck with this game for years for the content they were delivering which everyone know they didnt but for having fun playing with friends. It was annoying seeing all my friends who we used to play countless of hours pvp together over the years, leaving one by one and it was annoying seeing most of the friends who we used to play PvE together leaving again.So even though I log in myself from time to time for some guild raids and for some minis eventually I will leave aswell because I can find better solo rpg games to play than playing an mmo solo.
    Last edited by zeuss; 14th November 2016 at 13:30.
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    That was the biggest advantage of AoC which personally no other game I have played managed to deliver that same feeling of AoC and guild interacting but for some strange reason they are trying to make it dissapear from the game. Many of us didnt stuck with this game for years for the content they were delivering which everyone know they didnt but for having fun playing with friends. It was annoying seeing all my friends who we used to play countless of hours pvp together over the years, leaving one by one and it was annoying seeing most of the friends who we used to play PvE together leaving again.So even though I log in myself from time to time for some guild raids and for some minis eventually I will leave aswell because I can find better solo rpg games to play than playing an mmo solo.
    Yes that is soo true! I remember back in the days that even smaler guilds flurished! This was becous it was soo many guilds that made people connect in another way, people made friendship trough duels,minigames,dungons,raids etc. now day its all about raidfinder and pug minis. sieges are very rare and raiding dies cus of RF. Many reasons to be in a guild and too stay on TS/Vent dies along with the fact that there is litle too gain=/..

Back in the day when u played minigames you were asked by people to join their grp for premades, so that you may have a higher chanse to win all the games, back then i loved the exitement of meeting a feared premade grp 😆 on Fury u had premades from Futilez,Nemisis,Ruscorp,night watch,Ragnarrok,Tribunal,Covenant of Mordi, even the swedish Vanity. My point is: i Really miss that and those days! It was (Sorry the language )****ing Awesom!! Now days people wount bother grouping up becous: u prolly will end up in diff teams, and u will have to make a new grp after the mini annyways, and u can not controll when to pop a mini, if u see a game 11/12 u will jump in too it ,hoping ur buddy made it, if he didnt, he has too wait for next one, witch in some cases are 20 mins=/. I bet many people here agree with this! Dont get me wrong i still love too group up with friends! Like my old friend Lurvi , we had some nice games togeather earlier and it gave some nostalgic vibes from the time when were in Nordlys and Avalon😃! I rly try to grp with friends when i can but not everyone takes the time too do so these days =(. So tip to devs are: make a change that will make the game more team based! Dont force us to play solo in sutch a great teamplay game=/ its all about the system!
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Wild you can try Bandicam. Its very good programm and dont impact yuor PC performance during game. I always used it:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Jerohnable/videos
    Last edited by Anzu; 15th November 2016 at 11:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Wild you can try Bandicam. Its very good programm and dont impact yuor PC performance during game. I always used it:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Jerohnable/videos
    Thanks man☺ ive got a gtx 770 so il try out the shadow play first i think😃 and if not il use you suggestion😉! Looking forward too start making vids !
    Last edited by Anzu; 15th November 2016 at 11:03.
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Thanks man☺ ive got a gtx 770 so il try out the shadow play first i think😃 and if not il use you suggestion😉! Looking forward too start making vids !
    Sony Vegas is a good editing program for beginners, just youtube a starters guide.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

If i had millions of dollars i would invest in this game! i would dedicate money for PVP ! I would pay the salory of a pvp developer 😆 ( dream toughts ) 😃
    I'd start by building a time machine back to 2009 before Bori, forced pugs and every other bad decision that made majority of PvPers quit.
    Last edited by Evito; 15th November 2016 at 10:06.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    I'd start by building a time machine back to 2009 before Bori, forced pugs and every other bad decision that made majority of PvPers quit.
    Yea that would be great 😆
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Sony Vegas is a good editing program for beginners, just youtube a starters guide.
    Thank you☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12