Thread: Eldritch gems

Default Eldritch gems

So I saw someone with a rare/blue eldritch gem in their raidfinder ring; I'm just wondering if anyone knows how he may have acquired it.

UPDATED RAID FINDER
    Eldritch gems are now available on the Raid Finder vendor, which may be fitted to existing rings from the Raid Finder.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    UPDATED RAID FINDER
    Eldritch gems are now available on the Raid Finder vendor, which may be fitted to existing rings from the Raid Finder.
    The only eldritch gem off of the vendor is a legendary crit damage gem if I'm not mistaken. I mean I saw a blue gem in someone's ring, and no it wasn't a chaos gem, it was eldritch; I double checked.

Quote Originally Posted by jabberwoky View Post
    The only eldritch gem off of the vendor is a legendary crit damage gem if I'm not mistaken. I mean I saw a blue gem in someone's ring, and no it wasn't a chaos gem, it was eldritch; I double checked.
    You didnt happen to screenshot it? Your description is extremly vague.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Is another issue when you check someone gear you will see the chaos gem in the eldritch place, but the owner it see it right ( on the chaos spot )

Quote Originally Posted by warty View Post
    Is another issue when you check someone gear you will see the chaos gem in the eldritch place, but the owner it see it right ( on the chaos spot )
    ahhh, thanks. that makes sense.