Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Update 5.1: Slithering Chaos Consolidated Feedback & Known Issues thread

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    If it was too easy then no one would be doing it.

The biggest issue I had on the dungeon is that I didn't start right away so it was harder to find a group that would take a bear that had read but not done the fight. I went with some guildies a few times so now I am pretty comfortable with it. One was a good group of guildies only and another was a half pug that had issues. But the pug one got me a decent legendary gem (heal rating and hate decrease) and a purple ring that I could put another heal rating purple gem on.

Plus I have 30 tainted potions just waiting for a better gem.

Still wonder where the last gem will come from. The infamous subscription offer?
    Why put in SC a split second casting 2nd boss in a game suffering from latency spikes? Give him a cast delay or only elite players with great latency and twitchy reflexes can do this dungeon reliably

I think its quite a good dificulty level right now if the goal is for everyone to be able to complete it.

In the best of worlds I would prefer it much harder tho. Everything is so scripted, a monkey would learn it if u gave it some time. Would be better if the Primacy,Spine of set and Undertow's order would be random, now everyone knows it by heart.. Just look what happens the few occasions when Spines of set comes before undertow on 2nd boss. 4 dead right away in pugs
    Last edited by magnum92; 7th January 2017 at 12:02.

Question: are there multiple purple ring drops in chaos, or just the one that matches the quest line purple ring?

Thank you

I have the Mark of Metamorphosis on my bear shaman
    "Stress is man-made"

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Question: are there multiple purple ring drops in chaos, or just the one that matches the quest line purple ring?

Thank you

I have the Mark of Metamorphosis on my bear shaman
    just the dragonspine quest rings with chaos slot.
    strength,
    protection,
    caster,
    wisdom healer,
    wisdom magic,
    hox,
    dexterity,
    bear 2h(b)

may have missed one.

with my templar the prot drops every second time

Quote Originally Posted by Dimchik View Post
    Why put in SC a split second casting 2nd boss in a game suffering from latency spikes? Give him a cast delay or only elite players with great latency and twitchy reflexes can do this dungeon reliably
    Why dumb everything down to the lowest level? You've got Sanctum, Black Castle etc for that.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213