New challenges await in the cavernous depths below Dragon’s Spine! The Avatar of Yig has been loosed unto the world, and you must put a stop to this otherworldly threat. This new 6-player dungeon features Chaos gems that may fit in rings found from the Raid Finder, or from new rings discovered within the dungeon itself!
UPDATED RAID FINDER
Eldritch gems are now available on the Raid Finder vendor, which may be fitted to existing rings from the Raid Finder.
Past Halloween events are available until November 8th!
- Adjusted price of Simple Relic III from the Raider Supplies vendor.
- Adjusted the cost of the Eldritch Gem.
- The Conqueror's Crown will no longer remove your hair style when equipped.
- The recipe book "Weaponsmith: Armaments of the Lost Kingdoms" now has a chance to drop from the Demigod of Acheron.
- Unlimited Morph: Ymirish Frost Warrior can no longer be consumed if you already know this morph.
- Increased the effectiveness of the Pit Fighter buff provided by the Major Rune Stone of the Pit Fighter.
- Made the challenge journal window slightly wider to better accommodate localized text.
Wild Lands of Zelata
- Fixed a typo in "The Rogue Bandits."
- The door to the lower floor of the Palace of Cetriss will no longer open after Cetriss resets.
- Made miscellaneous balance changes to Raid Finder.
- Lu-Zhi is now vulnerable to knockbacks while casting Generosity of Yun.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
Palace of Cetriss
- Local teleport objects will now allow multiple players to use them at a time.
- Resolved an issue with a Palace of Cetriss spell not falling off correctly, which caused immunity to other spells such as Nergal's Parasite.