Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Returning player after 3/4 years

Cool Returning player after 3/4 years

So, as the title says, i m thinking of logging in again after a loooooong time gone.

I used to play this alot in PVP servers, and i dont even know if there is someone still playing from that time (my chars were Theli - BS, Denshi (demo) and a HOX i forgot the name I used to play on several different guilds (SCUM, Futilez

How is the state of the game nowadays? Is the game active at all?

Regards in advance for any response.

Short answer:

PvE Activity: Yes, on Crom.
    PvP Activity: Yes, on Crom. Much less than PvE, though.

Stay away from Fury after what can be read on the forum.

Game has gone f2p or b2p in effect - just try it out.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    Short answer:

I dont even know where my chars will end up since the last time i logged in there were still EU and US servers. I was in a PVP server tho

Quote Originally Posted by Rdavida View Post
    I dont even know where my chars will end up since the last time i logged in there were still EU and US servers. I was in a PVP server tho
    If you were on a PVP server before, you will be on the PVP server now (Fury).

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    If you were on a PVP server before, you will be on the PVP server now (Fury).
    Will i be able to transfer to a pve server for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    Short answer:

Pay no mind to this reply. There is a strong hatred emanating from crom towards Fury. the only "PvP" you will find on Crom is minigames and... minigames? There is no open world pvp. In fact if you identify as a pvper there you will be shunned and cast aside. Fury has a good decently healthy population and always welcomes fresh meat. new and old. Thing is mate we only do pvp nowadays. So you wont get any pve content here, just being honest with you. It's open world pvp and minigames here. An occasional siege.

That being said, Welcome back and have fun!
    Last edited by Laethiel; 3rd October 2016 at 23:38.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

So, as the title says, i m thinking of logging in again after a loooooong time gone.

I used to play this alot in PVP servers, and i dont even know if there is someone still playing from that time (my chars were Theli - BS, Denshi (demo) and a HOX i forgot the name I used to play on several different guilds (SCUM, Futilez

How is the state of the game nowadays? Is the game active at all?

Regards in advance for any response.
    Welcome back☺
    I have chars on both servers and my toughts are : Fury is not annywhere near as populated as Crom , BUT open world pvp does happen every day, same people there but it does happen. Minigames do also happen but 1-2 at the same time / Crom has 3-5 minis running at all times, premades happen every week, open world pvp even 1 week per month ( witch is fine cus you dont loose interest, and there are always many grps participating ( Fury usually have the same grp of players owning the event) and Crom has enugh players for sieges☺ + the PVE. I play on Crom now and i dont even do pve😆
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Pay no mind to this reply. There is a strong hatred emanating from crom towards Fury. the only "PvP" you will find on Crom is minigames and... minigames? There is no open world pvp. In fact if you identify as a pvper there you will be shunned and cast aside. Fury has a good decently healthy population and always welcomes fresh meat. new and old. Thing is mate we only do pvp nowadays. So you wont get any pve content here, just being honest with you. It's open world pvp and minigames here. An occasional siege.

That being said, Welcome back and have fun!
    Thank you for the reply.

I am only a pvp er. If someone knew me from the past knew i rarely did pve. I was always ganking in Keshatta, seeking pvp fights and disrupting the carebear duels that were usually held there =)

Is there anyone here in forums that still remembers the following guilds from EU servers: Argonauts, Futilez, Scum?

Would be good to know there was still some familiar face around.

Btw i have probably thousand of hours acumulated in this game.

I have one more question:

How is the paying/free sub model?

Am i limited in anything nowadays by being free?
    Last edited by Anzu; 4th October 2016 at 15:41.

I have one more question:

How is the paying/free sub model?

Am i limited in anything nowadays by being free?
    You get limited character slots and a gold cap. Rest is as a paying dude, except they get a bonus to many things, xp gain, tokens, loyalty rewards etc.

And any aquilonian remember scum. Argonuts not as much but was still bit relevant until they merged and became the empire(if memory serves me well).
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast