Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lag and the patcher is stuck in downloading patch information

We had a number of people with this issue last night. Hopefully, their server restart fixes it.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Smile Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jenyu View Post
    Hello Hrulfr. The creating of accounts are disabled for the hack there is the option to create within the aoc account from https://register.ageofconan.com/account

at least this is how i did it since my forum account was within the ones that got hacked.
    Hello Jenyu,

Thank you for the quick reply. I will let her know to try that to create a forum account.

She's run the repair several times and it has not corrected the problem for her. She always gets stuck at "downloading patch information..." About 10 minutes later she then gets "the update process did not complete successfully" and the "Start" button appears. When she clicks that the game just closes down.
    Last edited by Hrulfr; 27th September 2016 at 15:36.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Funcom

Hey all,

Is this issue still affecting folks posting in this thread? We weren't aware of any major, widespread issues, but there was something that came up last night (just found out about it) that could have affected a few people here and there. If the issue persists even now, please let me know. Thanks!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Hey all,

Is this issue still affecting folks posting in this thread? We weren't aware of any major, widespread issues, but there was something that came up last night (just found out about it) that could have affected a few people here and there. If the issue persists even now, please let me know. Thanks!
    Hello Odonoptera, today patcher is working for me.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Hey all,

I still have this problem for a couple of days.
    "the update process did not complete successfully"

Quote Originally Posted by Ackteon View Post
    I still have this problem for a couple of days.
    "the update process did not complete successfully"
    It would be nice to get some help from a technical support! For three days there is no reaction!

Quote Originally Posted by Ackteon View Post
    It would be nice to get some help from a technical support! For three days there is no reaction!
    Already for four days no any reaction.
    Last edited by Anzu; 24th November 2016 at 15:21.

Did you actually contact the support, or send a PM to Odonoptera? Because the forums aren't the place to report problems, it's just a way to get player help.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    Did you actually contact the support, or send a PM to Odonoptera? Because the forums aren't the place to report problems, it's just a way to get player help.
    You know, I do not like to take time of people, so i read the forum myself, if something is wrong in the technical issues. And then, oh !, there is the theme: "General Forums
    Technical Issues and Solutions
    Lag and the patcher is stuck in downloading patch information ", in which there is no answer to the question in its title. That's why I was trying to draw your attention, for the solution, it must be available for people without recourse, waiting, letters to support, and waiting again !!!

I hope you are able to help.

Funcom

If you require technical support, please visit http://help.funcom.com/ and send a letter to tech support for assistance. I'm sorry to hear if you're having troubles.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

If you require technical support, please visit http://help.funcom.com/ and send a letter to tech support for assistance. I'm sorry to hear if you're having troubles.
    It seems, that the solution to this little problem, big secret, that can be found out only on request ... What I'm trying to say: if the forum, dedicated to technical problems, will have a solution, which is lies on open pages, other people will not have to bother you and take the time to wait ( about three to four days))) So, maybe, you will try to explain the reasons of not working patcher to publicly as well?

P.S. Any way it is funny enough.

And one more day no answer about technical issue))) The solution is a top secret...
    Last edited by Anzu; 24th November 2016 at 15:21.

I'll say it once again: this forum is dedicated to players helping other players. If other players can't help you, as Odonoptera said, you'll have to contact the technical support at http://help.funcom.com/ . There's no secret involved here, only technical details needed to help you resolve your problem, technical details that you wouldn't like being made public on a forum.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast