Thread: Returning after 3 year break

Default Returning after 3 year break

I logged in last night and was pleasantly surprised to find the newbie area well populated and chat pretty active. I had been a bit worried with the game reduced to 2 servers. How is the activity at the end game for single group instances and such? Is there a group finder now? Not the end of the world if not but my wife and I will be casual at best so trying to plan ahead. Thanks all!

"end game" is only for top raiding guild atm, most of the casual players gets to play up to t4, there is the raid finder that let you play a (very)nerfed version of the raids from t3 to t6, 6man dungers are not played as before due to this but they still pop from time to time, as other lower tier raids do...

game is fine, not in its best shape but there is planty of stuff to do now... welcome back
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    "end game" is only for top raiding guild atm, most of the casual players gets to play up to t4, there is the raid finder that let you play a (very)nerfed version of the raids from t3 to t6, 6man dungers are not played as before due to this but they still pop from time to time, as other lower tier raids do...

game is fine, not in its best shape but there is planty of stuff to do now... welcome back
    Your honesty about the state of Crom is refreshing good sir.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA