Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No Raid Finder on Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    Then Fury will die like Rage. Who would play minis all day? Only a handful of people on planet earth apparently.

Raid Finder is more fun than the WB, faster, chance to get better stuff. Stuff good enough to PvP with without grinding for years to get to PvP level 10. Doesn't that sound interesting? At the very least you would get to PvP level 10 faster with T4 gear and T6 rings, it's better than PvP level 6 at any rate and you could get it at PvP level 0. Oh well, you think about it.
    farming RF to get a full set of t4 will take ages, almost or maybe even more time than u can get to pvp 10 if u know how to stack up XP etc. And by farming RF u will most likely die of boredom or quit the game before u get full set anyways.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Then Fury will die like Rage. Who would play minis all day? Only a handful of people on planet earth apparently.

Raid Finder is more fun than the WB, faster, chance to get better stuff. Stuff good enough to PvP with without grinding for years to get to PvP level 10. Doesn't that sound interesting? At the very least you would get to PvP level 10 faster with T4 gear and T6 rings, it's better than PvP level 6 at any rate and you could get it at PvP level 0. Oh well, you think about it.
    Since the PVP revamp, you can get to PVP 10 in a matter of months. Most hardcore PVPrs have no desire
    to raid at all. RF is more fun than WB? Only thing fun about WB is killing those that are trying to kill it!
    Do you really think all we do on Fury is sit and wait for minis to pop? There is something called open world
    PVP, and that is the main driving force of our gameplay.
    You do not need T4 gear to be competitive in PVP. T1 gear will suffice if you are semi competent player.
    And how is having T4 gear going to make a difference in the amount of time it takes to gain PVP levels?
    That is an illogical statement.

Keep drinking the Crom propaganda koolaid.

This thread is not about Crom vs Fury.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    This thread is not about Crom vs Fury.
    I miss the forums from the old days. Now it is all about Safe Space.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloejinn View Post
    Since the PVP revamp, you can get to PVP 10 in a matter of months. Most hardcore PVPrs have no desire
    to raid at all. RF is more fun than WB? Only thing fun about WB is killing those that are trying to kill it!
    Do you really think all we do on Fury is sit and wait for minis to pop? There is something called open world
    PVP, and that is the main driving force of our gameplay.
    You do not need T4 gear to be competitive in PVP. T1 gear will suffice if you are semi competent player.
    And how is having T4 gear going to make a difference in the amount of time it takes to gain PVP levels?
    That is an illogical statement.

Keep drinking the Crom propaganda koolaid.
    You just don't want the competition creeping up I think, or you are not thinking about this right.

You do Raid Finder a few times a week, they take about 30 minutes. My Ranger has done this for 4-5 weeks and is half way to getting the T4 bow which has better crit, crit damage, hit, Dex, than the PvP 10 bow and only 4 DPS less after you calculate the attributes to DPS. 152 dps for the T4, 156 for the PvP 10 bow. I am going to get my Tier 4 Bow in 4-5 weeks, less if I actually grind and get some lucky drops. You would still need to grind PvP to get fully geared, but some Raid Finder items will make that faster and smoother, especially if you are just starting out. Imagine having almost a PvP 10 weapon at PvP level 2 or similar. Now you have an edge on the PvP 10's. And of course there are T6 Rings after 10 to 15 Raid Finder weeks, that you don't need to grind for. You get the Epic chest drop only once per weekly Raid Finder quest, after that it's 2-3 Rare chests which may contain the Epic items, but this is rare so grinding RF is up to you. You don't need to grind RF.

You just don't want the competition creeping up I think, or you are not thinking about this right.

You do Raid Finder a few times a week, they take about 30 minutes. My Ranger has done this for 4-5 weeks and is half way to getting the T4 bow which has better crit, crit damage, hit, Dex, than the PvP 10 bow and only 4 DPS less after you calculate the attributes to DPS. 152 dps for the T4, 156 for the PvP 10 bow. I am going to get my Tier 4 Bow in 4-5 weeks, less if I actually grind and get some lucky drops. You would still need to grind PvP to get fully geared, but some Raid Finder items will make that faster and smoother, especially if you are just starting out. Imagine having almost a PvP 10 weapon at PvP level 2 or similar. Now you have an edge on the PvP 10's. And of course there are T6 Rings after 10 to 15 Raid Finder weeks, that you don't need to grind for. You get the Epic chest drop only once per weekly Raid Finder quest, after that it's 2-3 Rare chests which may contain the Epic items, but this is rare so grinding RF is up to you. You don't need to grind RF.
    your missing the point, most pvp players play pvp because its fun. they dont play it for the farm. And RF is in no way fun.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    your missing the point, most pvp players play pvp because its fun. they dont play it for the farm. And RF is in no way fun.
    Tyyr gets it. Because at heart he is a pvper. Even if he went to the PVE server. I do understand his reasons for doing so. Fury was essentially dead and he had more love for the game than I did. I chose to quit (temporarily) and he chose to play on Crom. But the point remains. A purist pvper pvps for the love of pvp, not for the rewards. The only reward necessary for a true pvper is victory. I play on my tos mostly and she is stacked to the max. What do I get out of pvp besides pvp? Nothing...

Aside from the satisfaction of Crushing my enemies, Seeing them driven before me, and Hearing the lamentation of their women! That , my friends, is what is best in life!
    Last edited by Laethiel; 30th September 2016 at 00:27.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    What do I get out of pvp besides pvp? Nothing...
    kills ofc for awesome achievements and titles
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

fun is subjetive, pvp is fun, pve is fun, but being fanatic to one or the other is just stupid...
    for me, the pvp community is terrible, i try to avoid it....
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    fun is subjetive, pvp is fun, pve is fun, but being fanatic to one or the other is just stupid...
    for me, the pvp community is terrible, i try to avoid it....
    There is more to the PvP community than ppl mouthing off in global, just FYI.
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast