Thread: Quick Recovery/Natural Stamina Regen just a placeholder now

Default Quick Recovery/Natural Stamina Regen just a placeholder now

Since Funcom added the Energy Bar for Sprinting, Stamina and Natural Stamina Regen are no longer critical especially for Sins and Barbs, but it sits at the top of our General Feat Tree as Quick Recovery, still. For no reason. Couldn't Quick Recovery be moved down one row so it is no longer just blocking the General Tree? All the other Classes get very useful buffs from the start of their General Tree. Once upon a time Stamina was the power of attacking with speed and fury, and the hallmark ability of Rogues but no longer.

Make Quick Recovery optional please, not mandatory to use the General tree. Or just change it to be a better buff like natural stamina plus natural heath regen. Quick Recovery was really there for extended Sprinting during combat for Rogues, but now Soldiers actually Sprint much longer and farther, though not quite as fast, so Rogues no longer even get their hallmark best ability from it. Please, it's a very small Quality of Life fix, not a major revamp.

Hello,

Its been some years that i have gone to raids (just returned after long time away ) but if i remember correctly this was good for raid bosses. In any other part (pvp,or pve) i dont even need to use stam pots. Since you posted under sin class, the only reason to get general with sin is get the excellent balance (as 2nd anti-knockback beside AoD) and for pve you can surely skip this. I agree with what you say though, it would be good to have something useful.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Hi Jenyu!

Bladesaint, fully agree. . The 5 points for miniscule natural mana/stamina regen is useless and makes general tree unattractive.

+1 and it would also be reasonable if they added energy boost instead of stamina to the barb feat Predatory instincts.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Keep dreaming..
    Look at the other thread – where ppl asking for NEW offers subscription ..
    They don’t care about ur feats – stamina or others regent.
    Look when the last time was the changes in classes .
    AoC is the best but abandoned game.

Quote Originally Posted by ArConSch View Post
    Keep dreaming..
    AoC is the best but abandoned game.
    I wouldn't say that this is happening from May 2008 but for sure it started from June 2008
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Destiny

All they need to do is switch it to energy.

Nah, Funcom should get rid of the Energy system and return to Stamina usage.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Nah, Funcom should get rid of the Energy system and return to Stamina usage.
    mate you put this under "take the key away from Saddur;" or it's not counting
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by jenyu View Post
    Hello,

Since you posted under sin class, the only reason to get general with sin is get the excellent balance (as 2nd anti-knockback beside AoD)
    There are 2 other reasons to go into the General Tree besides EB for PVP