Thread: Perils of the Hunt - Broken?

Default Perils of the Hunt - Broken?

Been gone from the game for a long time, came back a few weeks ago and LOVING IT.

in Turan, the Perils of the Hunt quest seems broken. I tried looking it up online but couldn't find any meaningful info. Can anybody confirm issues with this quest. I also tried searching on the forums but am either blind or nobody has mentioned this before.

The first part of the quest is fine, I find some remains, but then need to find additional proof that an apprentice is in fact dead. A small area on the map pops up to search within, and the only thing there is wild dogs and some vultures to kill... which I have killed about 3-4 scores of by now. Nothing is found on dead bodies, nothing to click on... nothing.

Just curious if anybody has some insight on this quest.

yea, the quest item drops from an animal, but the drop rate is awfully low...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    yea, the quest item drops from an animal, but the drop rate is awfully low...
    Try killing the animals at the X on the map (Zoom into map to make sure of spot).

If I'm not mistaken, it actually is wild boars you should kill for this quest-drop...

Kill the boars at the gras area around where you found the remains (750,450)
    - but as those are constantly been killed by the tigers there as well, you prob. need more attempts than usually
    Last edited by Yorgomir; 16th September 2016 at 06:01.